Part 20 - Plans

~Chilled's POV~

Opening my eyes, I struggle to focus on anything as I feel a wave of nerves spiraling through my entire being and pull back from the warmth. Laying my forearm on my hot forehead I feel drowsy and look up to the white ceiling feeling a bit strange, as if I'm still dreaming. Suddenly I feel something cause a wave of nerves to come through me and gasp, glancing up and notice Adam towering over me with dark eyes as he looks down to me. Rubbing my eyes, I widen my eyes and grab onto his arms as if pushing him back but it doesn't do shit to the pressure I feel down there.

"A-Adam?! W-What were you doing to me while I was sleeping?!" I snap and he looks down to me and giggles, shifting in his position to raise one of his hands and caresses my cheek as his eyes looks to me lustily.

"Nothing. Or it would have been nothing if you didn't immediately fall asleep after getting into bed without satisfying me," he says with a dark look in his eyes and I immediately burn up in embarrassment as he suddenly lowers himself onto me creating more pressure and friction between the both of us. I nearly forgot, what happened yesterday. He told me exactly what I was desperately hoping he'd tell me for so long, I just didn't know how to react to it so I ended up being carried along with his act. But as soon as we reached his bed I felt the tiredness from everything happening so quickly, plus the sudden relief had just made me tired and go to sleep immediately. I had no time to process this all through and now he's here, towering over me without any pants on and somehow my entire wardrobe besides my boxers are now off.... Is Adam a lot more a pervert than I had taken him as in the beginning?

"A-Adam this is-..." I gasp when he rubs against me again, the friction in between our boxers causing me to sharply intake a breath and grasp onto his back tightly. He giggles darkly when he sees my reaction and from the dark look in his eyes he's clearly taking my shock and uncertainty with pleasure, the sick fuck. I open my mouth to call him just that but my words are lost as he rubs against me harder now and instead I end up just holding onto him tighter and lean forward, leaning my chin over his shoulder. I can feel his face over my neck as I feel a grin stretch on his face and tickle the side of my neck with his stubble that seems to have grown longer. His hands explore my chest suddenly, slightly pushing me back so I'm not completely wrapping myself around him and hiding myself but when I lay back on the bed I blush and cover my eyes with my arms as if that will hide me from him but he easily pulls my arms away and holds them above my head.

"No hiding, you're beautiful anyways," he murmurs causing me to shiver as he slowly leans down and meets my lips with his, gently at first before along with the pace of his hips his tongue becomes quicker and rougher. I gasp as one of his hands move away from my chest and reach down to my boxers, pulling at the cloth for a big, teasing me before his fingers finally reach underneath the cloth and one finger at a time teases at my wet dick. Feeling his grasp I gasp and wrap my legs around him, pressing against him more as he just giggles over my mouth. Feeling hotter and hotter I press more and more against him before I feel myself reach a point I can no longer hold back. Adam looks down at me with a satisfied expression as I close my eyes tightly and duck my head away from him as I feel myself cum, the hot drips burning on my stomach.

"Well you're a bit quick, aren't you?" he teases and I immediately blush, glancing down and noticing he is clearly still hard and unsatisfied. Hesitantly, I begin to reach down with a slightly trembling hand but before I can get there he grabs onto my hand with his firm one. "You don't have to if you're not ready."

"I-I've done this before," I complain and this time he just giggles again and lets go of my hand, allowing me to reach down and grab onto his as well but shut my eyes while doing so. This feels different from last time, because this time not only is there more light with the morning sun but he told me... he told me he had mutual feelings this time. It's not a pity thing, but he actually has...? I feel a warmth at my cheek and open my eyes, widening my eyes when I see his own gentle gaze down on me as his hands caress both of my cheeks. I have to... return the favor... glancing down at his I touch over his boxers with one hand while reaching underneath the cloth with the other, poking at it first before grabbing around it with my entire hand, blushing when he pants as I do so. Continuing to wrap my fingers around it and moving my hand in a rhythmic fashion, he takes deep breaths and moans a bit as I do so. It's a bit strange, seeing him in the weaker position now but it makes me happy. This means... he really does have feelings for me... doesn't it?