Chapter Eleven

~•Arial's POV•~

When we arrived at the venue for the concert the boys immediately had to do their sound check. This meant that I had to wait until they were finished before I had anyone to talk to.

I was sitting on the couch I'm the boys dressing room watching tv when I heard a knock on the door.

I turned around to see who was knocking seeing the door was left open by the five hyperactive boys.

There was a girl standing there, she looked to be around my age maybe even a year or two older than I was. She had long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She was skinny and looked like a model.

"Hello" She smiled.

"Oh uhm hi" I said a little confused as to why she was here.

"I'm sorry, by the looks of it you don't know who I am" she laughed "I'm Louis' girlfriend, Eleanor, I'm here for the concert tonight, you must be Arial"

"Oh yea! Louis has told me so much about you" I said happily as I held out my arms to give her a hug. Eleanor happily accepted the hug.

"So how's traveling with the boys going?" she asked.

"Uhm good, crazy but definitely worth it, it's nice to be around people who care" I smiled.

"Yea I'm so sorry about what happened with Jeremy, the boys told me about everything that happened, I can believe someone would do that! Especially to you, you're so beautiful and kind" She spoke.

"Thank you, I'm glad he's out of my life an I'm glad that I have Zayn and the others to help me through it" I said as I face Eleanor.

"Well count me in, I'm going to help you in anyway I can" she smiled.

"Really?! You just met me though. . . oh thank you, you're so nice and I can tell we are going to be great friends" I spoke to her as I smiled.

"Yea you've been through a lot and I do think we're going to be good friends so why not help out a friend in need" Eleanor finished saying right before the boys walked in.

~•Zayn's POV•~

We just finished sound check and were walking back to the dressing room. I stopped before I opened the door to the dressing room, it sounded like people talking. I listened in for a little while to see what they were talking about.

"Thank you, I'm glad he's out of my life an I'm glad that I have Zayn and the others to help me through it" Arial said.

"Well count me in, I'm going to help you in anyway I can" it sounded like Eleanor but I wasn't sure.

"Really?! You just met me though. . . oh thank you, you're so nice and I can tell we are going to be great friends" Arial spoke.

"Okay who's girlfriend was coming to the concert and didn't tell us?" I asked as I turned around to face the other four.

"That would be mine" Louis smiled "I was going to tell you guys but I found out last night plus she wanted me to keep it a secret to surprise you all"

I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to the door to listen a little longer before walking in.

"Yea you've been through a lot and I do think we're going to be good friends so why not help out a friend in need" Eleanor said.

I turned my head slightly so the lads could hear me when I spoke.

"Oh well in that case everyone but Louis get ready to be 'surprised' when you walk in" I said as I opened the door.

The boys had many horribly faked shock faces, more like pure joy that Eleanor was here. We all loved her very much.