Relationship Goals

"One more!!!"

The sun was unbearably hot and there were only slight breezes. You could hear fountains running at full power and mini electric handheld fans die out, their batteries working till the very last drop of energy was sucked away.

"Dumbass. We've been here for four hours. Let's take a rest."

No dogs barked. They were all too tired and were resting, panting in the shade. The humans were with them, dreaming of cool days underneath the shade of the trees. Yet, not all of the humans slept.

"Come on Kageyama. One more. Pleaaaassseeeeeeee?"

Two young boys stood alone but together on a volleyball court. Sweat was running down their faces and sand was in places that sand most definitely should not be.

"Fine. One more. No more after that. Now stop having such a creepy face. You're batting your eyes so much that it looks like you're having a stroke."

"Wha-!? If anything your face is creepy Bakayama! You look like you're about to murder someone. Why can't you express your excitement like normal people?"

"Like you and Noya? I don't think running around and yelling is normal either. Anyway, this is only my second time setting on sand."

"It is kinda cool huh. Spiking feels a lot different on sand. We're doing really well though considering it's only our second time!" Hinata exclaims, sending one of his famous, blinding smiles to Kageyama. Said boy blinks and looks anywhere but that blinding smile.

"Ah it's too warm..." Kageyama mumbles, twirling the volleyball in his hands.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Hinata asks unaware of the other boy's strange reaction.

"I said get ready dumbass. You want another set don't you?" Kageyama growls.

"Okay!" Hinata says while getting in position.

One more set turned into 10 more, but then Kageyama put his foot down.

"One mo-!!"

Hinata was cut off by a ball to the face.

"What was that f-!?"

Hinata was cut off by a towel to the face.

"What's the big deal Kage-?"

Hinata was cut off by gentle hands and the towel drying of his sweat soaked hair.

"Take a break, dumbass." Kageyama hissed but his hands stayed as gentle as before.

"O-okay. Sorry. It's just your sets are the best!" Hinata exclaims, moving his head from under the towel so he can smile at Kageyama.

Kageyama started to crush his skull.

"That doesn't mean you should hit them till we both pass out!" Kageyama yells.

"Owowowowowow!!! Sorrysorrysorry!!" Hinata yelled back.

"Here." Kageyama removes his hands and the towel so he can grab two water bottles and hands one to Hinata.

Hinata was left whimpering and rubbing his head with his free hand while Kageyama took a sip from his water.

"Is that Kageyama!?"

Kageyama then spits his water out onto Hinata's face.

"What the hell Kageyama!?" Hinata yelped.

"Please. Anybody but him. Please." Kageyama prayed.

"Hey isn't that...Oikawa? Oh and Iwaizumi!" Hinata waved at the pair as Kageyama groaned.