~Classes~

*Please check this book: Waiting for snow... it never comes This story will be dedicated to her above! Also: Long lost destiny, michelle2089  Um... follow me, vote, comment and add this to your library!!! Hope ya'll like it! Um also I got a report that  ~The beautiful book~  was offensive...?*

____________________________________________________________

~Alex~ (P.O.V.)

         "Okay we have art for second E."  Olivia nodded showing me she heard me. I was bored so I started to skip next to Livvie. She glanced over at me and laughed, she looks pretty when she laughs. Even if she's laughing at me. A girl looked over at us, she rolled her eyes and kept walking.  "Some people call it: immature. I however call it: Having fun and not giving a fuck about what the whole world thinks of me. Olivia just nodded understandingly.  "You know what? I curse way too fucking much, I need to stop that shit."  "But, you just cursed twice." she said laughing. I laughed and swung my arm over her shoulders. As we walked to class, I lost myself in thoughts of Brooklyn.

 ~Olivia~ (P.O.V.)

          When me and Alex walked into class, most of the girls were giving me nasty looks. Also most of the guys were checking me out, talk about uncomfortable! I sat next to Alex behind a table. I looked behind me, this guy kept winking at me. Ugh, pretty much everyone was staring at me. I hated being the center of attention, "Um girls are giving me the glare..." I said nervously to Alex.  "Oh one because you're new, and two because I'm a "sexy jock", football player."  he said sarcastically.  "Ohh..."  I said as I was starting to understand him. "They're just jealous, and they're all stuck up bitches anyway. They still act like total hoes even if they're already taken!"  he whispered loudly. I understood, I saw it too. I mean, he was tall, broad shoulders. He had a perfectly formed six pack and had very attractive features. He basically just had plain sexy written all over him! I was actually pretty take back that Alex, Matt and Harper are only human. I was beginning to think that they were Lunar Hunters too! The teacher called me up to introduce myself. inturupting my wonderful deep thoughts of Alexs' body and etc. I now hate her.

~Harper~ (P.O.V.)

          I was lost in my own world thinking about random things... and Ashely.  "Harper! Hot hot spicey Jalapeno!"  called Brooklyn.  "Huh, what!? Uh, um 28! The answer is 28!" I called out. The class laughed, Brooklyn giggled.  "No Harper, what does that say?"  she asked pointing. "What are the stages of birth? That's so easy! One fall in love, two have sex. Three: wait in 9 months, i mean if you get started right away..."   "No! You're so silly Harper!"  laughed Brooklyn. I just lightly chuckled as I slid back into my world of Ashely... and skittles.

~Brooklyn~ (P.O.V.)

          This fugly looking like a wannabe monkey girl beside me, was giving me some looks that I was not liking!  "Ugh, you're so ugly!"  she finally said.  "Oh, really?"  "Yes!" she replied laughing.  "Oh good, because I was trying to look like you today!"  I replied giving her my biggest and best smile. She just simply yelled, got up and walked out.  "Yeah bitch! Walk away!"  I called after her.  "You're pretty awesome."  Harper told me.  "Thanks." I smiled.

~Matthew~ (P.O.V.)

          "These cameras are only shot in black and white, okay?"  "You know, I never actually even liked photography class..."  complained Ashely.  "I didn't ask for your opinion! Now please pay attention!"  I said pleadingly. "Ugh! There is nothing that you could possibly enjoy in this class!" groaned Ashely.  "Ugh, you're such a sloth! You're a Llama! Wait... you're a Slama! You mope around and complain to much!"  "Well sorry I'm not enough Livvie for you!"  snapped back Ashely.  "Oh gosh! Just go lean back, thinking about Harper then!"  She just blushed and rolled her eyes. I'm sure she's just love struck, she'll change... right?

~Ashely~ (P.O.V.)

          Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Matthew... Wait what?  "What do you want Matt?"  "Nothing! Never mind!"  he said putting his hands up in defence. I rolled my eyes and went back to thinking. Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper, Harper. I have him wrapped around my finger, or does he have me? Whatever, Matt is being slightly annoying... Or is it me? I want to get along with the boys, but I guess it just doesn't work that fast.

~Olivia~ (P.O.V.)

          Yes! The bell was about to ring in tops 6-8 minutes.  "Ugh, these contacts are annoying, and I can't see the board right!"  "I'll help you."  offered Alex.  "Aww thanks, but I'm good S.B."  I said as I took out my brown contacts, and put on my much more comfortable glasses.  "You wear glasses?"  he asked. I nodded in response, "You know what i hate about glasses?"  I asked him.  "You don't look ugly with them that's for sure!"  he said with a flirty smile. I blushed,  "Thanks babe, but that's not what I was going to say."  "oh, then what?" he asked me. "That when people take my glasses and say, 'Wow, you really can't see huh?' I'm just like, no shit! I don't take a random persons wheel chair and say, 'Wow, you really can't walk huh?"  I explained, S.B. just laughed like crazy for the remaining four minutes left. As he laughed, i just laughed at him. The bell rang, as we were walking down the hall he said, "You're really cool, and funny."  "Thanks."  I told him smiling.