~ Jalapeno? ~

*Hey, I'm thinking of starting a new story, but I't's Rated R! So when I publish it, please read at your own risk! But, this one's fine for anyone. :)  And yes, Faith, Arianne. I was serious I'm going to make the story. A picture to your right of Brooklyn!!!*

____________________________________________________________

~ Brooklyn ~ (P.O.V.) 

        Okay, um he didn't have to snap at me! Yes, sorry that me and Ashely said that about Livvie, but we were just teasing her! Like, well normal sisters do I guess... I wouldn't know! Obviously I'm not normal! Anyways, Matthew didn't have to be so protective over Livvie. I mean like damn, they just met like what? Twenty-five minutes ago, and what they're already dating?! All I did, was comment on his good style that fit him well, and bam! He was pissed off like I just hit him with a chair for no reason! Well, sorry for having the greatest interest in fashion. All of a sudden Alice called on the entercom,  "Alex, and Harper. Please come to the main office."  "Oh gosh, not these guys again..."  groaned Matthew.  "Oh! Matt, it's S.B. right?"  said Olivia gigling at the mention of an S.B. Matthew just nodded and said,  "Yep now you'll have to meet my painfully recognized friend, Jalapeno."  Wait... what does S.B. mean?  And what type of freaking nick name is Jalapeno?! Oh dear, I'm starting to have that feeling that something good. But bad, is going to happen... But either way it never turns out right.