SEQUEL! BOOK #2

Can we just have a moment for this AMAZING cover by primroselips- wow. It corresponds well with the new Gone one too :)

SO, THE SEQUEL.

YES, there is a sequel and it is called 'Back'- as in ISSAC'S BACK! 

Where are my #ISMA lovers? 

But wait, Emma said she wouldn't go running into his arms, didn't she? 

There was also someone very important missing from the sequel, any guesses?

Why did Issac take so long to come back?

What were those mysterious Issac POV's in the final chapters?

All these questions will be answered in Back.

The prologue/summary/blurb/ whatever you want to call it, is below.

* * *

You know how everyone seems to have this ideal story in their minds when asked about love, it's only natural. Even if we don't know the full story, we know some bits to it. 

I knew how I wanted my love story to play out. And it involved a certain someone called Emma.

Emma Kingston, my best friend, the person I've loved for many years and haven't stopped since.

My love story was supposed to go a little something like this: I loved my best friend, I confessed to her, and she felt the same. Then we got together and we rode off into the sunset together. Okay, maybe not the sunset but we were together nonetheless.

Only, this pesky thing called life got in the way of things and messed everything up. I messed everything up, which caused restless nights for myself due to my innervating thoughts. It was my fault, but I had my reasons.

Still, I was stupid.

How could I have hurt her like this? We make decisions irrationally sometimes, which cause pain upon others - only we don't realise it at the time. Yet, we're human. We are allowed to do these things, right?

To finally get myself out of this hell-hole I've been living in for half a decade, I've decided to muster up enough courage to do what I should've done a long time ago.

I'm going to rectify my mistakes.

Emma, I'm back.

* * * 

There you have it, loves! 

The first chapter will probably be posted in a couple of days.

Also, it is going to be mostly in Issac's POV with a few Emma's here and there.

One quick question: Would you prefer it to be in normal format (like recent chapters of Gone) or in letter format- as in Issac is sending letters to Emma to read?

Okay, bye loves!