34

GONE - 34

Dear Issac,

The date with Diesel was different, but a good different.

After our coffee arrived, we got to know each other more.

He has two older sisters, who both live abroad, and his parents are divorced. I told him that I am an only child who lives with my mum.

We continued conversing, telling each other nit bits of ourselves. Favourite colours, favourite foods, pet peeves, future aspirations.

Once we both finished, Diesel took me to a park. This park held many memories for him. As a child, he'd go there with his dad. He then would go there with his friends to play football. This also was his meet-up spot with his girlfriend but didn't tell me anymore about her.

Do you remember our meet-up spot?

It was a tree house that belonged to one of our neighbour's grandchildren. She died and they stopped coming around so we made it into our spot.

Just like that park, this tree house holds many memories for me. I'm pretty sure it holds it for you too. I mean, you broke your arm when I dared you to jump off of it in an attempt to be Spiderman.

Yeah, that failed.

But, I haven't been back there since you went. In fact, I couldn't even mention it before.

Maybe some time in the future.

After the date, I gave him a hug and a thank you.

I put the key into my front door and just as I was going to walk in, he turned me around and kissed me.

That was unexpected.

* * *

Author's Note: Let me know what you think!

I am writing the rest of the chapters to this story now and I'm guessing there are about 5-10 chapters left. This is just a rough estimate though!

I am already getting sad :'( *sniffles* I promised myself I wouldn't cry! I'll save it for the end :( *SOBS*

The following chapters might be a little fast paced as we are going to be moving forward in time. It will be glimpses and will be written in Emma's POV in normal format :)- NOTE THAT DOWN, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

Okay that's it, bye loves!