Chapter 15 'When Do We Leave?'

Everyone filled their past selves in on everything that is going on, well except Nya who was undercover. I looked at Jay who was still pouting and found that his future self was pouting also, I giggled as he looked at me and gave me his electrifying smile.  He walked over to me and grabbed my waist pulling me in for a passionate kiss. I looked to my dad.

"Hey daddy?"

He looked at me shocked then nodded.

"Yes Avery?"

Everyone looked at me with shocked faces and I rolled my eyes.

"One I guess this is too much for them and two can you help me find Cole, Zane, and Lloyd? They are the only ones that don't know the surprise."

Dad nodded and left when he returned, he appeared with Cole, Zane and two Lloyds?

"Dad one not two."

He looked at them and shrugged.

"Which one is he? I can't tell."

I shook my head at my dad.

"The one with the actual hood on dad. Not the one with the bandana and all you had to ask was if I was his sister the one that said yes was the one that was the right Lloyd."

He shrugged and I grabbed Lloyds hand and told the other two follow me. When we were out of earshot I blurted it out in a whisper shout.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

Cole and Zane quietly congratulated me. Lloyd grew a grin and hugged me from the side, he screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"IM AN UNCLE!!!!"

I laughed at his child like personality. We walk out to find everyone staring at me and the guys. I looked to Jay who was smiling widely and mouthed something and pointed to Lloyd.

"Lloyd was too loud wasn't he?"

Everyone one nodded and I grinned at Jay then turned to Lloyd who was sheepishly looking at the ground. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok Lloyd I don't care. It might be a bad thing for your past selves but I know that it's ok for all of us."

He looked at me and laughed.

"I hope you are not this bad with comforting my...wait what's the gender?"

I giggled at him.

"The baby is a Girl Lloyd."

Lloyd fist pumped the air and started doing a sing song dance.

"I have a niece! I have a niece~"

I chuckled again, I looked to the past Jay and noticed his jaw dropped.

"Okay I don't mind that future anymore."

Everyone looked at him and groaned, everyone screamed at the same time.

"Finally!!!!"

He winced and my Jay came up to me and kissed me passionately, resting a hand on my tiny baby bump that had formed. We pulled away for air.

"I love you Avery. And I love you Serenity Rose Walker."

He kissed my stomach and I smiled at the name he chose.

"Jay that's beautiful how did you come up with that?"

He smiled at me.

"I don't know it just came to me"

I smiled at him and he continued kissing my stomach and I giggle as he tickled my stomach with his kisses.

"Jay stop the baby understands you love her, we need to find out how to get home!""

He looked at me as I giggled at him.

"We have to figure out what's going on with the future Chen we already know what the past one is doing but the future one is going to be tricky."

I looked at him.

"Where's clause's spell book located?"

Everyone looked around as if mentally asking if anyone knew, I rolled my eyes.

"Jay I know you have it you're not good at keeping secrets."

He laughed nervously and took the book out from under his shirt. I laughed at him hiding it under his shirt.

"Thank you."

I opened the book and turned from page to page, I finally find the page I'm looking for.

"Page 200. A time travel spell, the only problem is we need both the future Chen and Clause to cast it...and according to this one has to give their life to make the spell work."

I looked at Future Chen.

"You killed Clause...?"

He smiled a wicked smile and slightly glared at me.

"What do you think? Hmm? I don't see him here but I do see me.