Chapter 16 'The Baby' (Last Chapter)

I looked around and saw the shocked faces of everyone around me, I sighed.

"How do we only get back with one and by the way Jay how did you get Clauses spell book from him?"

Jay smiled at me shyly and turned away mumbling inaudibly. I started to chuckle at him.

"Jay don't mumble."

He sighed finally looking me in the eye.

"I wanted to find a way home without having to risk the baby's life with electrical charges from the time machine."

I started laughing loudly, everyone turned their focuses on me with shocked expressions.

"Jay! They baby isn't going to be hurt! If anything she will help the time machine because of her powers that she has inside of her. Or if it makes you feel better my powers, they will protect her from harm."

Jay smiled and put his arm around my waist.

"Ok Avery I'll start making another time machine so we can get home."

"There's just one problem with that. You won't be going anywhere without your precious child!"

I turned to the door and saw past clause holding a baby. I looked towards my stomach and saw the black magic around it. I turned my gaze back to clause and glared at him, I heard Jay speak but did move.

"Clause....give. ME. BACK. MY. DAUGHTER!"

I felt my power surge through me, all of the sudden I felt like I should be with my new born daughter. Serenity started crying, I automatically pictured her in my arms. She started floating above clauses arms disappeared. Everyone gasped as she disappeared, I started to panic and screamed at clause.

"CLAUSE WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!"

He chuckled at me.

"I put her somewhere that you won't find her!"

He laughed evilly and walked away, I looked at Nya who felt her baby move and sighed happily. I sighed.

'How are we gonna find her?'

I closed my eyes and concentrated on mine and Jays little girl.

"Avery?"

I opened my eyes and looked at Jay as he called my name.

"Yea Jay?"

He took my hands and put them in front of me where our baby was floating, waiting to be seen and given attention. I looked at her; Serenity had my black hair and jays electric blue eyes. She looked perfectly healthy for a 6 month premature baby; I just stared at her with tears of joy in my eyes.  Jay pulled me closer and kissed my forehead along with kissing Serenity's forehead.  Jay laid his forehead against mine, pressed a hand on my waist while another was helping me hold Serenity.

"I love you both"

I looked into Jay's blue eyes as awes erupted from around us.

"We love you too."

Someone cleared their throat as I looked at them and noticed Kai was the one making the noise. Me and Jay both looked at him in annoyed confusion, he laughed nervously.

"Did you really have to ruin the moment?"

He shrugged.

"Yea, since we have to get back to the present and also since past Jay is trying to take Serenity from Avery."

We looked at past Jay who was staring at Serenity in awe as if she was the best thing in the world.  Future Jay looked at him frowned and pushed him back with his hand; he chuckled and looked at himself in a scary kind of way.

"Don't touch my little spark plug."

I giggled at Jay and his past self, I heard something fall thinking it was dad I turned to see past Lloyd on the floor.

"Uh dad why did Lloyd faint?"

He looked at me and so did my brother that was conscience.

"Because he just realized you calling me dad and Lloyd saying he was an uncle meant that he was your brother and that he was related to Jay in the future."

I giggled and felt my arms left from lightness, I looked at my arms and then at Lloyd who now had his niece in his arms hugging her protectively. I smiled and Jay put his arms around my waist, I looked at my mom who must have come with everyone else as she chuckled.

"I don't think you will be getting her back for a little while."

Everyone laughed; I looked to the sleeping child.

"How is she still a sleep?"

I wondered aloud, Jay calmed his laughter and looked at me.

"She's related to me, she's got to know how to deal with noise"

Everyone started laughing even more than before.

My uncle Wu looked at me with a look of suspicion then chuckled.

"She's a ninja, the ninja of Time and Space."

We looked at him happy and scared at the same time.

"Sensei who are you talking about?"

My uncle looked to Jay and pointed to Serenity who was still in Lloyds arms, me and Jay nodded in understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay and I started on the time machine for the trip home, once it was done we waved bye and I put up a protective bubble around Serenity. When we arrived back in our time to find nothing changed except our dad never going into the cursed realm we sighed in relief.

"Thank Ninjago that me not going into the cursed realm didn't change a lot of things. Although I did make sure Morro was out before I left."

We looked at the Sensei in shock.

"Dad what did you do?!"

"Well Avery all I did was put the twin Chen and Clause in the cursed realm so now they are stuck in a paradox because I banished them to both cursed realms."

We looked at him in confusion, and screamed in unison.

"We don't want to know how that happened!"

A/N

Sorry if it seems to go a little fast near the end I got bored with writing the story and ran out of ideas.