Chapter 7 'Girls Night Gone Bad?'

"Guy's...I have an announcement to make..."

All their eyes were on me and I thought I saw relief in Jay's eyes as he saw me up and moving around for the first time in an hour.

"Wait...when did you wake up?"

Kai and Cole asked in unison, I rolled my eyes.

'''I noticed she was gone...I was a little worried but the bedroom door was shut and I didn't see Nya. She must've told Nya why she was crying in her sleep. Although we all know she wasn't a sleep the entire time she was hugging kai-'''

My head snapped to jay and I glared at him. Everyone looked at me as if I was insane for looking at Jay like that. I sighed and decided to ask him about his thoughts later, his widened in shock. I looked at Nya who was whispering to Zane about something.

'Probably to tell him not to check my heart rate or something.'

I sighed and started the lie me and Nya practiced in the other room.

"No jay I wasn't, and I am not into any of you in that way. I agreed to go with Cole because I thought it was a friend date type of thing."

They looked at me in shock and then to Zane who shrugged.

"I was not checking her pulse. I was merely discussing with Nya when my next hard drive update was scheduled."

Zane's robot voice echoed into the deathly silent room.

"Oh and Kai I'm stealing your sister for the night. Hearing those two fight for her like that made me think she needs a brake. She doesn't even like them anymore and they are still fighting, I have to admit it would get annoying. So, I'm stealing her for a girl's night."

He nodded and we all left for the bounty, I went to Nya's room to help her pack for our girl's night. Before I made it through the door Kai grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room. He pushed me to the wall and before I could say anything he pressed his lips to mine and wrapped his arms around waist. My eyes fluttered shut and my arms snaked around his neck. We pull away gasping for air we locked eyes again. The kiss was full of passion but that's what you expect when it comes to fire. I pushed him away when I realized what happened, I put on my best annoyed face and punched his arm. He yelped in return and I left the room, I started toward Nya's room again.

"Nya. I punched your brother."

She looked at me shocked then shook her head.

"He kissed you didn't he?"

I nodded my head at her and she sighed disapproving of her brother's actions. As soon as she finished packing we started to head back to my apartment we told everyone goodbye. When we arrived all the lights were out and we turned them on. On the way back we grabbed a bunch of ice cream from a general store and frozen pizza. We put everything up in the kitchen and ran around looking for my movies. We watched a season of charmed and Hotel Transylvania, we shut the T.V. off and looked at each other intently.

"Nya?"

"Yeah Avery?"

"How do I know I have picked the right one?"

Nya looked taken a back but then quickly started to think again.

"I guess it's the one you feel butterfly's with and the one can't stop thinking about even while you're with the other two. I think that's how your gonna know, but don't worry about it. They think that you don't like them, so they are more than likely going to just try and make you fall for them."

I looked at her shocked for a moment.

"Nya did you ever tell Cole that you pick Jay?"

She shook her head and looked at me puzzling.

"Why?"

"Because yesterday Cole said you did...he lied...why does' every guy I meet want to use and abuse me in some way?!"  

She shrugged her shoulders at me and ate another slice of pizza from earlier.

"Hey just outta curiosity who do you chose-"

CRASH!

I looked at her and she formed a ball of water in her hand that soon turned into a dagger made of pure water. She motioned for me to stay put and I did, I looked at around only to be met with a pair of unknown gray eyes that bore into my very soul. The mystery person put something to my mouth and everything started to fade. While everything faded I thought I heard "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!" and "NINJAGO!" then as I was surrounded by turquoise light everything went black.

�������Ә5�?��