Chapter 4 'Wait What?!'

After leaving Doomsday comics Cole, Jay, Kai, and Lloyd walked me home. When we go to the door I stopped, my door was slightly a jar and there were marks on the outside where they pried it open. Cole's eye's widened at the door, he pulled Kai in side, pointed to jay and Lloyd and then pointed to the ground telling them to stay here. I hid behind jay.

'I might have powers but I can't control them'

I looked over at Lloyd who started to roll his eyes at me hiding behind jay. I glared at him and he stopped automatically as I felt everything going a little fuzzy. I gripped onto jays blue hoodie tighter as I started feeling more faint.  I looked at Lloyd again to find him looking at me worriedly.

'Who is that?'

I looked at jay.

"Jay"

I whispered to him so the other guy wouldn't hear me.

"Yea Avery what's up?"

He whispered back.

"Who's the guy in the green hoodie and where are we? Weren't we just in the park eating cotton candy?"

Jay turned around his Lightning blue eyes the size of golf balls.

"Alright Jay you can let Avery in now me and Cole searched the entire place."

A guy in a red hoodie came out the door and he raised his eyebrow at jay's questionable look. He gently grabbed my arm and dragged me inside.

"Ok, Avery how long have we known each other?"

I looked at jay funny as he and I sat on the couch.

"We just met today Jay...umm...who are your friends?"

Jay sighed a little frustrated.

"I was hoping this didn't happen now or any other time. But, I'm glad I'm here to tell you a little about what's going on. Black is Cole the ninja of earth and your boyfriend. Green is Lloyd Ninja of power and well the green Ninja. Red is Kai ninja of fire and the hot-headed one. And white is Zane the ninja of Ice and the chef out of us all."

He pointed to each and a guy in a white hoodie, I'm presuming as Zane came in through the door. I looked toward my boyfriend and he was glaring at Kai and Jay, I glared at him.

'Why am I with this guy?! He is glaring at my friend!'

I looked at jay who was scratching his neck in embarrassment.

"Why am I with a jerk who is glaring at my friend for no reason again?"

I asked jay questionably. He looked at me shocked and I saw Cole stopped glaring and started to look like he was in a lot of pain. I ignored him and was about to tell him I didn't believe him when a girl with short black hair and a red dress came running in, with a man that had a white beard. The bearded man looked at me with a shocked expression that grew even wider as he stared at me.

"Lucy I thought you were dead. Your parents and I all thought that you were dead."

His expression saddened at the memory. I looked around to find no other person around me besides the girl in the red dress. I pointed to her and looked at Jay.

"Is that Lucy?"

He shook his head.

"No that's Nya my ex. I think you are Lucy, Avery."

I looked at him shocked and looked around at the people in the room. Lloyd was looking at me and the old man in shock.

"Lloyd this is your long lost sister Lucy Misako Garmadon."

I looked at Lloyd to see his jaw dropped. I shook my head at the old man.

"That's not my name. My name is Avery Rose Stirling."

He gave me a knowing smile.

"So that was what happened? You were kidnapped, well it does makes sense. You are very powerful, your powers are great and I can tell you have already discovered them. At least let Zane scan you and let Nya run a DNA test so we can see if I am correct or not. Humor an old man at least a little?"

I nod my head in agreement. They only had Lloyd to compare me to at the moment but I wasn't sure it would be accurate. I took the DNA test and Zane scanned me, everything the old man said was true.

"By the way my name is Sensei Wu. I am your uncle and your new Sensei."

I nodded my head to let him know I'm listening.

"So you're going to help me control my powers? I don't want to hurt anyone."

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Can I keep my name or do I need to change it back? I like Avery Rose better than Lucy Misako. I mean I know that they probably love that name but it doesn't seem like it would suite me-"

Lloyd cut me off. And cheerfully added.

"Ok now I see why you and motor mouth are friends!"

Everyone except me and Jay laughed, we pouted then laughed at each other's faces.

"That my dear is up to your parents but I'm sure they will only want to change your last name."

My uncle said happily.  Jay turned to my uncle seriousness obviously written on his face.

"Sensei? What do we do about her amnesia? It came out of nowhere..."

Sensei's face turned serious as well.

"I do not know Jay. I do not know."

������5�