Trailer (?)

Sequel Trailer :

Me and Matt. We have been together for almost a year now. We've passed through the troubles, betrayal, haters, happiness, love, and more. I'm in love with him, I haven't felt this feeling for my entire life. He does love me too, doesn't him?

I guess.

He changed. Maybe because he is busy with the collab tour, I understand and respect him. But Matt, do you ever think about me when we're not close? do you ever worry about me? do you ever miss me? just for a second? because I do, Matt. I do.

I fucking miss the old you.

Matt changed, he changed since he came back from a tour that I wasn't in. It's been a month since he hasn't asked me to spend our time together. I don't know what's wrong with him, but Cameron told me to always be positive. So I think he's just tired. And to be honest, I'm tired of all these shits too.

Dear Matt, I'm afraid I will lose you. I'm afraid if you don't love me anymore, I'm afraid you found a better person than me. I admit I'm not perfect and I made a lot of mistakes. Please Matt, don't leave me, stay with me. Be my dorkey dinosaur Matt.

Because after all this time, I'm still into you.
And I will fight for anything to be with you.

A/N :

Hshshs the trailer is out guys, I'm not sure if you like it or nah. But, I just want to inform you that the sequel will be filled with more drama, and I don't think I'm good at writing a good drama to hit your feeling.  So can this trailer reach 50 votes? Just kidding, I just want to know your opinion. Bah, so give this trailer votes and don't forget to comment if you'd like to! xx