Chapter 5: Change

Hiiiiiii~ so sorry for not updating minna-san! I've been busy...(=v=')
Well new chapter. Enjoy!
__________________________
Natsu couldn't help but grin as students walked pass him and Lucy. Her hand held on tightly to his. She blushed and looked away when he met her gaze. This only caused him to grin wider. It was official, they were a couple now. Lisanna was pissed. And going out with Bixlow. But Natsu didn't give a shit. He had Lucy. And she was all he needed. Gray ran up to him with his fist poised at his face.

"So you're finally dating now, flame brain!"

"Yeah, shut up ice princess! It's none of your business."

The two idiot proceeded to punch each other in the face and fight ensued. Lucy stood back a little with a drop of sweat sliding down her face. "Well um...I'm going to see Levy-chan. Bye Natsu!" She cried jogging away. Natsu nodded and waved as he threw Gray into the nearby water cooler.

"Droopy eyes! You'll pay for this!" Shouted Gray looking down at his now soaked shirt and the broken device to his left. He yanked off his shirt and flew at Natsu in fury.

"Levy-chan!" Laughed Lucy happily as she hugged her tiny bestie close. Levy smiled and pulled away.

"Y-you're suffocating me Lu-chan!" She gasped. Her blue locks bounced dutifully on her shoulders as she jumped back. "Guess what Lu-chan!" She squealed clasping her hands together.

"What?"

"I'm going out with Gajeel now!"

"Really? That's great!" Lucy giggled. "I also have something to announce."

"You're dating Natsu-san."

"H-how did you know?"

"Lu-chan..." Levy trailed sarcastically. Lucy blushed and hid her face in her hands. Gajeel came up behind Levy and encircled his arms around her waist. She let out a squeak of surprise and blushed heavily. "G-Gajeel!"

Lucy giggled again and waved, "Well I'll be going now Levy-chan! I need to get ready for our next class." Levy nodded and and waved back. Gajeel grinned and buried his face in her neck. She jumped and slapped him with a 'stupid Gajeel!' Lucy merely laughed at the sight and went to her locker. Unfortunately who awaited her was not someone pleasant.

"Lucy Heartfilia. Boyfriend stealer." Hissed Lisanna with her hands planted on her hips. Her blue eyes narrowed coldly on the blonde. Her lips formed into a narrow line. Lucy frowned and backed away. Natsu had chosen her over Lisanna so of course she'd be mad but...still. Lucy hadn't lured him or nothing. It had been his choice and she was happy to be with him.

"Lisanna-san, what are you doing here?" Lucy mumbled nervously. Lisanna slammed her fist into Lucy's locker. She stood firmly towering slightly over her. She was wearing heels. "U-um can I please get through?" She muttered trying to slip past.

"No you cannot! Bitch." Lisanna spat. Erza suddenly appeared around the corner and marched up to her fiercely. she scowled darkly and pushed Lucy behind her. Her brown orbs speared through the white haired girl's gaze. Even with heels, Lisanna still remained smaller compared to the scarlet haired woman.  

"Leave Lucy and Natsu alone or I will deal with you myself." She reprimanded angrily. Lisanna scowled and left. Lucy swallowed nervously and opened her locker. Erza smiled softly at her and left as well. Lucy sighed in relief and pulled out her equipment. Things won't be the same. Change is around the corner.
__________________________
Done! :3 dramaaaaaaa~