Chapter 3: Just Friends?

New chapter! Enjoy!
__________________________
Lucy knew she'd be lying if she told herself she felt nothing for her salmon-haired companion. Natsu and had grown close, much too close for Lisanna's liking. Lucy thought about the incoming issues of this and couldn't help but stress more. Natsu surely would've only seen her as a friend and nothing more. 'I mean this is Natsu we're talking about.' She reminded herself.

The bell rang just as she took her last bite out of her sandwich. Throwing the rubbish in the bin, she hurried off to her her next lesson. Lucy sat at the back row in the corner again. Natsu and Gray sat opposite each other locked in an intense staring competition. Erza sat behind them too caught up in her messages on her phone to reprimand them. Juvia sat behind Gray all lovey-dovey as usual and Levy sat with Gajeel a couple seats away from her. Just then Lisanna, strut through the door with a confident swing of her hips. Her gaze lay immediately on her boyfriend who lazily glanced at her before retiring to his staring comp with Gray. She frowned and leant down before him giving a clear view of cleavage. Lucy looked upon the exchange in disgust as she pulled out her textbook.

Natsu sighed and kissed Lisanna as she excuses Gray from his seat and sat down beside her salmon haired partner. She dug her nails into his neck as he resisted her desperate lip-lock. Finally he pried her off of him and grabbed his things moving to sit with Lucy. The blonde watched in mild surprise and managed a nervous smile. Natsu grinned at her as the teacher began the lesson. Through the whole period, he would sneak glances at her and a small blush would stain his tanned cheeks. Lucy shrugged it off though and focused solely on her work. But his gazes soon became longer and more meaningful. Lucy's own cheeks turned crimson as he leaned over to her and whispered into her ear. "Hey Luce, I need to talk with you at lunch." She nodded her head vigorously and snapped her head away to face the window.
__________________________
🍕 = ♥️

That aside, I hope you enjoyed. And I'm sorry I can't update often because I'm almost out of data on my phone. 😅