Chapter 17: Best Summer EVER!!! (Last chapter)

AN:Ignore whatever language that is on the lyrics, just focus on the song. And thanks to all of my fans for reading my book, I can't wait for you to read the sequel, Camp Rock 2:Summer Madness
After celebrating our win last night with a sing along around the camp fire and s'mores, we began to pack our stuff up. When I woke up this morning, I did my morning routine and decided to wear a blue flowery tank top, blue jean capris white flats, with my hair pulled up in a bun and my Shnikki necklace. As I finished packing the rest of my clothes, I thought about my summer here at Camp Rock. I thought of the 1st day that I met my 1st friend, Caitlyn Geller.
Flashback:
As I walked off the bus, my guitar case fell and I tripped over it, while kids pointed and laughed at me. Great start to a first day, now all the kids think I'm a klutz. I thought to myself. "Are you ok?" A girl wearing a dark blue top that said "Dance", blue jeans,and black converse, with curly long brown hair said to me. "Yeah, couldn't be better." I said with sarcasm in my voice. "That's nice to know umm..." The girl said to me. "Nikki Ball, 1st year, new camper. " I said dusting the dirt and pine off of my dress. "Oh, your Mitchie's friend. She told me you were coming. I'm Caitlyn Geller, camper today, top selling music producer tomorrow." She said holding out her hand. "Nice. I'm a songwriter." I told her still holding my songbook. "Good. We need another songwriter since Mitchie left. " Caitlyn said grabbing my guitar case. "So are you gonna sing at Opening Jam?" She asked me smiling. "The what?" I asked . "It's this jam session that we have every year where people get to show off their musical talents, whether it's singing, dancing, or whatever. " Caitlyn said helping me find my cabin. "Awesome. I might just go sing or watch everybody else. " I said. "Come on, I bet you have one of the best voices here. Just try and if you don't like it you can watch. " Caitlyn said walking to my cabin with me. "Ok, I'll give it a go." I said finally giving up.

That was a good day, especially that same day when I met my 1st love and the BEST boyfriend ever!

Flashback:
While we walked into the Mess Hall, I bumped into a guy with black curly hair, wearing a gray leather jacket, dark blue t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and black converse. "Oh I'm sorry. I'm klutz sometimes are you ok? " I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine. "He said. "I'm sorry about that, I'm Nikki." I said shaking his hand. " Nice to meet you, I'm Shane Gray." He said smiling at me. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm a huge fan of you and your brothers. I love you. That came out wrong , you know what I ment to say. " I said smiling. "I could tell with the " I'm not gonna freak out in front of him" look on your face. " He said laughing. "You saw that. " I said smiling. "Kinda. So are you a songwriter?" He asked eying my songbook. " You could say that. " I said smiling. "Nikki, it's about to start,come on. " Caitlyn said sitting on one of mess hall tables. " I gotta go. I'll see you soon. " I said waving to him. "I hope so klutzy girl. " Shane said winking at me.

That was also the day before our 1st date, it was amazing. I've had some amazing summer here but I can't wait to spend the rest of the summer on tour with Connect 3! After I finished packing my clothes, I got my stuff ready to be put in the limo. After the limo's chauffeur got my bags and I had a great last breakfast in the Mess Hall, I walked to the Camp theater where everyone met up to say their last goodbyes. "Hey." I said as I walked up to Shane. Shane was wearing a white t-shirt, ripped jeans, and black converse with a black guitar pick necklace. "Hey Nik-Nik." Shane said as he gave me a hug. "I can't believe we're leaving this place. I had so many great memories here." I said as I sat by the rest of our group. "Don't worry. After you graduate college, Brown said we can come back and run the camp and become Camp Rock counselors again." Shane said as he put his arm around me. All the rest of the Rockers were wearing camp rock t-shirts of different colors and shorts or jeans and black converse. Brown and Dee were setting up what looked like a giant projector screen. "All right Camp Rockers, we've had a great summer here but the fun is not over yet. We've decided to have a movie day. We're going to watch one of my favorite movies and the band Connect 3's: "Wet Side Story!" Brown said as the rest of us cheered. "Yes!" Jason exclaimed. "I love this movie. I never knew it was your favorite." I said looking at Shane. "Yep. I've watched it ever since I was a little kid." Shane said as he held my hand. "So sit back and enjoy." Brown said as he and Dee walked off stage and the movie started to play. "What's this movie about?" Barron asked me as he tapped me on my shoulder. (I know I'm taking the plot from Teen Beach movie as Brady is explaining the movie to Mack, but I forgot what the movie is about so, yeah.) "The movie is set in the year 1962. A surfer guy, Tanner, and a biker girl, Lela, share a secret love for one another while trying to unite the rivaling gangs, the Surfers and the Rodents, the biker gang. An evil real estate mogul,Les Camembert, tries to turn their hangout,Big Mommas, into a hotel resort by building a weather machine to blow up by trying to create a massive storm. It's actually a great movie." I said as I nodded my head as I smiled at the rest of the campers. As the surfers and the bikers were going to stop Les Camembert from destroying Big Mommas, Shane went over and whispered something in Brown's ear as Brown nodded to him. As the movie was coming to an end, the screen went black. "What's going on?!" Austin yelled. "Yeah, turn the movie back on!" Jason exclaimed while eating a bowl of popcorn. "Guys, we've decided since this is our last day at camp, we should have one last group performance before you go home. So me and Shane have decided, instead of watching the final number, why not sing and dance it out with your friends." Brown said as the rest of us cheered. "Well, Nikki and Shane why don't you take the leads." Brown said as a spotlight shined down on us. We both got up and went onstage. As we got onstage, we saw the front doors open as the Camp Celeb! campers came up here." Hey before you all start your sing along, my celebs have something to say to you." Axel said as he stood aside as James and the guys and Tess came to the front of the group. James was wearing a gray short sleeved flannel shirt,light tan jeans,and light blue vans (He's wearing what he wore in his Cheerleader cover video with Megan Nicole and Tiffany Alford). Kendall was wearing a orange and blue short sleeved flannel, dark jeans,and black converse. Logan was wearing a blue t-shirt, faded blue jeans, and gray vans. Carlos was wearing a red t-shirt, ripped jeans and black converse. Tess was wearing a sequin light pink tank top, white skinny jeans, white heels, her white headband with sequins and her signature charm bracelet that her mom gave her. "We're sorry for acting the way that we have all summer. We were way too caught up in the competition for wanting to be friends." James said with his hands in his pockets. "So we decided to come here and start fresh." Tess said smiling at us. "And maybe become friends." Carlos said as he poked his head in between the two. We all nodded our heads as they joined us onstage. Me and Shane started singing the began singing the opening chorus with the Rockers and the Celebs!
Shane, Nikki and The Rockers and Celebs: "Sad to say our time's come to an end. But it's just goodbye until we do it all again!"
Carlos put his head in between our faces.
Carlos: "A 1,2,3,4." Carlos sang as we all ran outside to the trails as we started to dance with both camps.
Shane:"A 5,6,7,8." Shane said as he and the Rocker boys and Celeb boys sang and did their sing off battle between the girls.
Shane:"Crazy how we got this camera straight, Crashing like a wave of energy." Shane sang as he moved his legs like Elvis Presley would've. "Have you heard, it's a fact. O-O-Opposites attract." Shane said as he put his arm around me as I pushed him away and danced with the girls to show them how it's done. "Some cats like that vroom-vroom need for speed." I sang as me and Caitlyn led the girls by doing some sassy dance moves. "And some dogs like that chill-chill ocean breeze." Me and Shane sung as we led all of the Rockers to the walk way by the Junior Rockers cabin. "But in the sun it's a party. You and me, and everybody!" All of the rockers did the moves to the song that we danced to last night that I wrote after the final jam, my song "Surf's Up."
Shane, Nikki and The Rockers: "It's been the best summer ever. Wheels and waves, surf and shades. The best summer ever. Rockin' every night and day. Like shakes and fries, wet and dry. It all adds up to feeling like the best summer ever. Yeah! Best Summer Ever!" As we sat down on the cabin steps, we watched the Celebs dance. James: "You's that gas that makes my motor run. Yeah!" James sung as he winked at Tess and showed his muscles off to her. Tess: "And you might be the bubble to my gum." Tess said as she gave James as kiss as his eyes widened after. Both:Who'dve thought we could ever reave it when we get together." They sang as James spun her around and the rest of the celebs and Tames went to the camp stage and started performing like they we popstars performing for a million fans. James,Tess, and the Celebs!:"It's been the best summer ever. Wheels and waves, surf and shades. The best summer ever. Rockin' every night and day. Like shakes and fries, wet and dry. It all adds up to feeling like the best summer ever. Yeah! Best Summer Ever!"
Nate hopped up onstage and grabbed a guitar and started playing as Dana snuck up behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he blushed. Nate:"Thought it's cool to own the beach alone." Nate sang as he smiled at Dana. Dana:"But it's hotter, electric when we're close." Dana sang as she got up and started playing the drums beside him. Jason started playing his guitar and smiled down at Yara who was blushing. Jason and Yara: "Guess it's true life's not a solo ride." Shane and I got up and sat in front of the steps as he spun me around. Shane and Nikki: "Just dive in the sparks are gonna fly." Shane leaned in a kissed me... but the moment was ruined when Carlos popped his head in between us as we just looked up at him. Carlos:"1,2,3,4!" As we all turned around we saw Nate and Jason having a guitar off. After that we all sat on the front of the stage and did the hand jive for some weird reason. Rockers and Celebs:
"We can't stop singing cause it's surfs up, it's meant to be, it's meant to be, I'm fallin' for ya cause your surf crazy, Just like me, Just like me, we're cruising, crusing,crusing for a YEAH!!!" After we finished doing the hand jive, we all got up and went to the front of the camp entrance as me and Shane led the group which also consisted of Mitchie,Brown,Axel,Lexie and Dana,their daughter. Shane and Nikki: "Bike or Board,grab your gear, meet you right back here next year." We all ran under the camp entrance banner that now said "Goodbye Rockers, See You Next Summer" and started dancing one last time before everyone else went back home and I went on tour with the boys to have the time of my life. (We're doing the same dance moves that everyone did at the end of the song "Best Summer Ever" in Teen Beach 2) Everyone:" We'll have the best summer ever. Wheels and waves, surf and shades. The best summer ever. Rockin' every night and day. Like shakes and fries, wet and dry. It all adds up to feeling like the best summer ever. Yeah! Best Summer Ever!"
And we all gave each other one last hug before and promised we would Skype, FaceTime, Text, and call each over during the rest of the summer and the school year.
Rosie: Bye-Bye.
Sander: So long.
Ella:Tootle Loo.
Barron:Later Gator.
Austin:Syanora.
Carlos:Hasta Lasagna.
Rachel:Hasta Luego
Tess:Aloha.
James:Shalom
Nikki:Au Revoir
Shane:Ciao
Everyone:"Best Summer Ever!!!"
We all waved goodbye to everyone as they all got on their bus,car or limo and smiled.
"So are you ready to finish off the best summer ever with me?" Shane asked me as I put my head on his shoulder. "With you. I'm definitely ready for anything." I said as I gave him a kiss as we drove to the airport to begin my 1st tour around the world.