Chapter 10: Camp showdown at Camp Celeb!!!

After the pajama jam, Austin and Ally came and everyone was starstruck, especially the girls who fawned over Austin. Over the next few days, Austin decided to help Shane teach his vocal class, and Ally helped me with my final jam songs. "I'm so happy that you invited me to come down here Nikki." Ally said as she wrote down song ideas for the final jam. Ally was wearing a yellow dress, white flats with her hair curled. I was wearing a turquoise shirt, faded jean shorts, black converse, my necklace from Shane and my hair in a side ponytail. "Your welcome. Trust me I need all the help I can get. We're only into the 1st week and we've got 2 more weeks here and then we head off to California." I said as I marked off a day of preparing for the final jam on the calendar. "Well, Austin was excited about coming here for the music, but I think it was for the all you can eat pancakes." Ally said laughing as we walked outside to the stage where the boys were sitting. "Hey, Nik." How's the songwriting coming along?" Shane asked me as I sat down beside him. Shane was wearing a light blue t-shirt, ripped jeans, and black converse."Good actually. Ally is a really good songwriter. Thanks for coming down here." I said as Shane put his arm around me. "No problem. I actually needed a break for being stuck in Miami for the whole summer." Ally said smiling as she held Austin's hand. "But it's worth it, because we're together." Austin said kissing the top of her head. Austin was wearing a white t-shirt,brown leather jacket, dark jeans, and black converse. "Austin, thanks for helping me in vocal class today. I'm gonna need a whole lot of help if we're gonna win the final jam this year." Shane said putting his arm around my shoulder. "No worries bro. It actually fun being at camp, taking a break from both of our albums." Austin said as we started walking into the mess hall. "Speaking of the final jam, does Camp Celeb know?" Ally asked me. "I knew I forgot something." I said putting my head in my hands. "Well, why don't we have a Camp Showdown to show them what we're about?" Shane said rubbing my forehead temples. "Your right. Let's go show Camp Celeb! what we've got." I said as I got up from the table. "Right now?" Austin asked while he was standing in line. "Yes,NOW!"I said as I pulled his arm. "But what about my leftover pancakes!" Austin said as he had a pouty face. "You can eat them after we crush Camp Celeb! Now come on." I said as I pulled him away from the mess hall. "I'm gonna go and get the rest of the campers and tell them to get into the canoes and row to Camp Celeb!" Shane said as he ran off to get his brothers and the campers. When we got to Camp Celeb!, we found James and Tess flirting with each other and the rest of the campers doing vocal warm ups. "What are you wannabe pop stars doing here?" James asked us as he had his arm around Tess. James was wearing a red muscle shirt, ripped jeans, and black vans. Tess was wearing a purple top, black tights, silver flats, black sequin skirt, a yellow jacket, a silver headband, and her hair straightened. The Celeb! campers were wearing different color t-shirts and shorts, and black converse. "We're here to show you what Camp Rock is all about! "Come guys. I said as I called the boys over to the stage. "We're gonna show you just how awesome we are instead of the selfless actors and actresses that you are. And since I've forgotten to mention it to you, why don't we have a little bit of a Camp competition in LA with the 8 of the best camps. We'll be leaving in two weeks." I said to the Celeb campers. "Your on! But we're not gonna start our prepping for the IFJ until we have a Dance battle to see who's the best of the best." James said shaking my hand. "Alright, then let's get this battle started, hit it guys!" Caitlyn said as she put her arm around my shoulder. Connect 3, Austin, and Sander and Barron started playing "It's on!" with the rest of us dancing with them. It was a song that the guys wrote while I was off planning the IFJ one day. After showing Camp Celeb! what we could do, Lexie,Axel and Dana came and watched us. Lexie was wearing a black tank top, gold shorts, and silver flats with her hair in a ponytail. Axel was wearing a black suit like always and black dress shoes. Dana Turner was wearing a red t-shirt,faded jeans, black flats and hair straightened. "That was such a cute dance guys, but do you seriously think that you can take one of the best camps on TV." Lexie said to me. "You know I do. We believe in each other. And if we can win the final jam, I believe that we can do anything." I said smiling at Lexie and the campers. The rockers cheered me on as Shane kissed my cheek. "All right, enough fun and games. Believe it or not Miss.Wannabe Popstar, I will crush you. And when you loose, it'll be us who wins that money,and sitting on top of the music camp food chain, just don't forget that you won't stand a chance winning this competition with the best of the best standing here." Axel said with a stern look on his face. "Come on, Celebs. Let's go and rehearse an AMAZING number!" Lexie said smiling as she towed her daughter away. "See you at the competition losers!" Their daughter said fake smiling at us. "Now I can see why you broke up with her babe." Dana said as she held Nate's hand. Dana was wearing a light orange t-shirt,white jean shorts,white converse and her hair in a french braid. "Yeah, but I've got you."He said kissing her. Nate was wearing a gray buttoned up shirt, ripped jeans, and gray vans."All right, guys. Let's go get back to work. We need to show them that we can win this thing!" Shane said smiling. Camp Celeb! won't stand a chance of winning this thing!,I thought to myself as we rowed back to camp.