Chapter 14: International Final Jam!: Solo Night!!!

After Shane brought me to California a few days later and told all the campers that I'd be staying here for 3 weeks and the last day of camp, they were excited. Now we were backstage at the Staples Center as Ally finished getting me ready for my performance. "Ok, I think I'm finished. You can look now." Ally said as she spun me around in my chair. Ally was wearing a pink tank top, black jeans and white heels. The rest of the campers were wearing camp clothes, black shorts and black converse. Shane was wearing a gray t-shirt, faded blue jeans, brown boots, and a brown leather jacket. Nate was wearing a light blue buttoned up shirt, faded jeans and black converse. Jason was wearing a black t-shirt, dark jeans and black converse. I was wearing a pink and white high low dress, white heals, my hair in a summer bun and my Shnikki necklace. "I look...." I said as I looked at the makeup on my face and how pretty I looked. "Beautiful, as always." Shane said as he put his arms around my neck. "Give it up for James Diamond from Camp Celeb singing his song of "Thinking Out Loud" Georgina Farlow said as the fans cheered him on. James was wearing a black leather jacket, white t-shirt, dark jeans and black boots. "So who's having an amazing time tonight?" Georgina asked the crowd who cheered. Georgina was a 40 year old woman wearing a gold sequin top, black jeans and black boots. "Alright, now let's bring out one of our last competitors. She has become a singing sensation and is one of the new campers across the lake from Camp Celeb. Here she is, Miss.Nikki Ball, from Camp Rock singing her song "All the stars". Georgina said as she called my name. The rest of the Rockers cheered me on as Brown pulled me aside. "I'm so happy you came back. Now remember what I told you. You have a Rockin' gift so go and blow their minds with your voice." Brown said as he gave me a hug. "You've got this babe." Shane said as he kissed my cheek. As I walked out onstage, I saw Mitchie and my parents sitting in the front row smiling at me and Mitchie mouthed "You've got this" to me. I walked over to the white grand piano and sat down and waved to the crowd. "Thank you for that incredible introduction Georgina. I still can't believe I'm in California, home of the movie stars. So I wrote this song last summer and I wanna dedicate it to my amazing boyfriend, singing sensation and popstar, Shane Gray. Shane, you've been with me ever since the 1st day at camp and you've been the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I just wanna say that I love you so much, so this is for you." I said as I heard a lot of awes from the crowd. I started singing and thought about all of the memories that me and Shane shared together. After I sung everyone cheered and Shane came onstage and spun me around and kissed me. "I love you too, Nik." Shane said as he hugged me. "That was an amazing performance Nikki. Now don't forget to call or text for your favorite Camp that you want to see in the finals. Remember,you decide the winner of the International Final Jam. We'll be right back after this commercial break. This is Georgina Farlow reporting live of HitZTVin LA at the Staples Center." She said as the crowd cheered me on. "And we're going to take a 30 minute break and we'll announce the finalists for next week's competition." Dave, the cameraman of the show said to all of us and the crowd started texting, tweeting, Facebooking, and Instagraming people to vote for their favorite camp. "Well, since we're taking a break. Let's go get some tacos from the Chipotle food truck!" I exclaimed with happiness to everybody. After we ate our dinner for tonight, we went onstage with the rest of the camps. "And the results are in, the winners of this solo competition are.... Camp Rock, Camp Celeb, Camp LMNTRXS,Camp Jewels, and Camp Popstar! Sorry Camp Classics, Camp Dreamers, and Camp Superstar. It's time to go home." Georgina said to us. "Well, congrats to the rest of you. We hope to see you next week. This is Georgina Farllow from HitzTv signing off." She said smiling to the camera. "I can't believe we made it to the finals. Now all we have to do is win the duet week and group week and we'll have that trophy and prize money in no time." I said as I walked back to the bus with Shane's arm around me. "Don't push your luck Rockers. Our performance is going to bring down the house. Trust me no one cares about what your camp is all about. All that matters is that we're gonna win that prize money and that trophy. Just like Camp Star did last year."Kendall said to me as he walked on their bus, which looked just like a tour bus/party bus. "Don't let them get to you Nik, weather we win or not, I'll still be proud of you." Shane said smiling at me. I kissed his cheek and walked on the bus with him. As we drove back to the hotel, I started thinking of ways we could blow the roof off of Camp Celeb's performance on group night.