Chapter 16: International Final Jam: Group Week!

It was the last week of the IFJ and our performance was going to be amazing! We had confedi cannons, fireworks and sparklers, water guns, and video footage of our summer at Camp Rock, that Sander and Barron made for us. I was wearing a white dress with a blue ribbon tied in a bow, my hair curled, white peap-toed heels, a blue and white beaded bracelet, and my Shnikki necklace. Shane and his brothers and the rest of the campers were wearing what they wore last year to the Camp Wars, instead of Yara, Dana,and Rosie. Yara was wearing a chevron printed turquoise top,dark jeggings, white flats, a silver heart necklace and her hair curled. Dana was wearing a pink and white flower printed dress with white heels and her hair pinned up and curled, and a pink and gold flower necklace. Rosie was wearing a purple tank top, black flowy short skirt, black high tops with her hair curled and a black beaded necklace. "I can't wait until our performance." I said as I held the mic in my hand. "Yep. We're so gonna win this thing!" Shane said as he held my hands as the rest of the campers were getting the equipment set up. "And we're back, if you loved "Camp Celeb's performance of "Picture this!" by their band Big Time Rush. Now get ready for Camp Rock, during the rehearsals today, I saw their performance and I think you'll like what your about to see. So ladies and gentlemen, singing their song,"What we came here for",here's Camp Rock!" Georgina Farlow said to the crowd which had Camp Celeb! and Camp Rock fans in the stadium. Georgina was wearing a black shirt, black and gold studded jacket, black stilettos, and her the same that it always was. "Alright,Rockers let's do this thing!" Brown exclaimed as we all cheered and the campers stood backstage and waited to go on as me and Shane went to our places. I was on the left side of the stairs and Shane was on the right side. As the music started playing, we got the crowd pumped about our performance and during the chorus the rest of the Rockers came out and danced with us. During the end of the performance we had confedi cannons, fireworks and Sparklers go off at the end. "That was awesome, guys." My parents said as they hugged me. "Thanks." I said smiling as Shane stood by me. "You guys we're amazing, I hope you win." Mitchie said smiling at us. "And we're back, welcome to the IFJ group week finale and we're back with your votes. After counting your votes, the winner of the International Final Jam is........ CAMP ROCK!!!!" Georgina exclaimed as she pointed to our Camp as we cheered. "I told you we could do it!" Shane said as kissed me as the confedi fell from the ceiling and Brown was bought a hundred million dollar check and the same amount for all of us . "Congrats you guys, and thank you Camp Celeb! for participating. We hope to see you next year. I'm Georgina Farlow and thanks for watching HitZ TV." She said as she walked off stage to congratulate Brown and Dee on doing a great job with us. "I still can't believe that we won!" Sander said smiling at all of us as we walked to the bus with our trophy in his hands. "And during our 1st year of Camp!" Rosie exclaimed as she put her arms around Dana and Yara as they walked to the bus with the rest of the campers and Nate and Jason. "Shane,Nate,Jason!" A man with brown hair and black shades was wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants, a silver jacket and black dress shoes. "Shawn? What are you doing here?" Shane said as he and his brothers walked up to him and gave him a huge bro hug. "I came to see you guys perform, remember you've gotta get ready for your tour after Camp tomorrow." Shawn said smiling at him as they all nodded. "Nik, this is Shawn Macanora, our manager." Shane said as he pulled me over to them. "It's so nice to meet you Mr.Macanora. Shane has told me all about you." I said as I shook his hand. "Please call me Shawn. I heard you singing tonight and I've talked it over with your parents and the boys. And I was thinking of you being the boys opening act for their tour this summer. Shane sent me a videotape of you singing your songs and they are Amazing! We would love to have you on tour with us." Shawn smiling at me. "YES! An absolute yes! I would love too!" I exclaimed as I hugged him and the boys. "Great, well I'll see you on the tour bus at 7 when the limo drops you off at the bus station tomorrow." Shawn said as he walked back to his limousine. "This is so exciting. Finally I'll be able to sing my songs in front of a million girls every night." I said as I sat by Shane on the bus. "I know. So do you think that you've had a good summer this year?" Shane asked me as he held my hand. "The Best one EVER!" I said as I kissed his cheek.