Chapter 15: International Final Jam: Duet Night!

"Welcome to the IFJ's second week of competition. I'm your host Georgina Farlow from HitZ TV. Tonight is duet week, were we get to see Camp Sweethearts or Camp friends sing amazing duets. After each camp has done their duet performance, you get to decide who rocked it or who hit a wrong note. So let's get started, performing their song, Love you like I'm gonna loose you, here's Tess Tyler and her boyfriend James Diamond from Camp Celeb!" Georgina said before walking off stage. She was wearing a black open shouldered shirt with sequins, dark jeans, and silver heels, with her hair like it always is. (Her hair is the same way it was in Camp Rock 2 when they had the Camp Wars). Tess was wearing a sequin pink summer dress, silver stilettos, her hair straightened with a sequin headband on her head and her charm bracelet her mom gave her. James was wearing a dark blue short sleeved buttoned up top, ripped blue jeans, and gray vans. As we watched the show  from the backstage TV, we saw James spin her around and kiss her cheek as they put the camera on Tess, I saw her blow him a kiss. "That was awesome, you two. Next up, is the last couple for duets week, Nikki and Shane from Camp Rock. Remember if you wanna vote for these two to stay in the finals and win this competition, call or text to keep them in the show. We'll see you when we come back." Georgina said smiling as she stood in the middle and put her arms around them as they waved to their fans, friends and family. As the show went to a commercial break, me and Shane went talked for a little bit before we had to go on. I was wearing a white flowery top, dark blue jeans,white flats and my necklace that Shane gave me. Shane was wearing a white t-shirt, a dark blue leather jacket, dark blue jeans and black converse. "Thanks for helping me finish our duet. It turned out really good." I said as Shane put his arm around me. "Your welcome. You know I'd do anything for you Nik." Shane said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Rockers, you need to be onstage in 5 minutes." Brown said to us as he walked out of the backstage snack area and put his arms around us. We nodded our heads and smiled. "And we're back. So if you loved the Tames (Tess and James) performance a much as I did, then you'll love these two cuties. They are both amazing songwriters and one of the cutest couples that I've seen. From Camp Rock, Shane and Nikki!" Georgina said as she walked backstage. Shane was walking sidelines of the steps as I was walking onstage. We both sung my song "Pretending" and the crowd loved it. Especially when Shane came onstage and held my hand and spun me around. We made cute faces at each other throughout the entire performance as the crowd kept cheering us on and some even shouted our couple name. After we performed and took a break, we ate our dinner which consisted of, Pizza from the Dominos restaurant that was in the stadium. "And we're back, we've seen some amazing duets tonight, but we can only have two competitors for next week,so let's get started. The winners of Duet Week this week is........ Camp Rock and Camp Celeb! Sorry Camp LMNTRXS,Camp Jewels, and Camp Popstar! It's time for you to go home. We'll be right back next week for the final performance of the IFJ. We hope to see you here supporting your favorite Camp! I'm Georgina Farlow and this is HitZ TV." Georgina said smiling at us as she got off stage and the crew members were packing up their stuff. "We made it to the finals!" Shane exclaimed as he hugged me. "I knew we would make it. We are gonna win this thing." I said smiling at him.
"Congratulations,guys." Mitchie said smiling at me. She was wearing a dark blue jean studded short sleeved jacket, a light green tank top, blue jean shorts, and black converse. "Thanks Mitchie." Shane said hugging her. "So have you both thought of any ideas for next week's performance?" She said as she walked to the bus. I nodded my head and told her what our plan was. I hoped it worked and it would help us win the IFJ, if we didn't, Camp Rock wouldn't exist anymore.