Chapter 11: Camp Chaos! (Last few days of week 2)

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to kick some Camp Celeb! butt in this final jam. I took a quick shower and put on my light blue and yellow plaid button down shirt, blue jean shorts,light blue converse, my shnikki (Shane and Nikki) necklace and put my hair in a side bun. I walked to the Mess Hall to eat breakfast, which consisted of pancakes, sausage, grape jelly toast, and water. After I finished eating, I walked outside with my Camp Rock Director clipboard by my side to see all of the classes sitting outside chilling. "Hey! I thought I told everyone to be working to 9:30 a.m. till 12:00 p.m and then get back to work after your lunch break." I said standing there holding my clipboard. "Calm down, Nikki. We're all just taking a break." Caitlyn said smiling at me. Caitlyn was wearing a green shirt, gray sweatpants, white high tops, and her hair in a high ponytail. Ella was wearing a hot pink floral print shirt, jean capris,white keds, her hair down. Rosie was wearing blue tank top, jean shorts, white converse, her hair in a ponytail. Dana was wearing a  turquoise t-shirt, dark jean, shorts, and white vans with her hair in a bun.  "Well, I just got up and expected everyone to be working. Do you know what the rest of the camps are doing? Getting ready for the final jam next week! And what are we doing, we're sitting here taking a break like we're guests at the Lava Springs Country Club lounging by the pool!" I exclaimed frowning. "Babe, we all need a little break once in a while." Shane said smiling at me. Shane was wearing a red t-shirt, gray shorts, and black converse. "Well guess what? Your "breaks" stop now!" I exclaimed as I snatched away Jason's birdhouse away from him. "Woodstock's birdhouse! I was trying to put his swimming pool in there so he could swim whenever he wanted to." Jason said frowning at me. Jason was wearing a gray polo shirt, kaki shorts, and gray vans. "Well, you can have it back when ALL of you finish teaching." I said as I walked to Brown's office to go over our plans for LA, while holding Jason's Birdhouse in my hand.

Shane's POV:
"That chica puts the horrible, in summer." Ella said frowning. "I don't think horrible is in the word Summer Ells." Rosie said looking at Caitlyn. "Guys, maybe Nikki needs a break. So please cut her some slack alright?" I asked everyone sitting on the porch. "Ok, well let's get back to teaching before "you know who" shows up again." Caitlyn said as she and Rosie and the rest of the campers walked to their classes for the day. "Hey bros, I was thinking, what if we perform a song for Nikki and the rest of the campers today?" I asked as I walked with my brothers to their classes. "Yeah, but how are we gonna do that if she's being the "wicked witch of the west" for the rest of the day?" Jason asked as he put on his camp counselors hat. "We can sing the song you wrote for us on tour.... "Keep it real"." Nate said smiling as Dana was holding the door open for him at his drum class. "Yeah, that might lift everybody's spirits. Plus we haven't played a song here since last year." I said as I looked at Jason. "Fine by me." Jason said shrugging his shoulders. "All right,so it's settled. We'll play the song before we go on our lunch break. Maybe we can get the junior rockers to be in it to." I said as I walked to class. "Yeah. We'll see you at lunch bro." Jason said as he walked to class to meet up with Yara and help with the kids. I hope this plan works and Nikki will at least calm down and stop stressing over the IFJ, I said to myself as I went to my vocal class to meet up with Austin Moon.

Nikki's POV:
As I walked out of Brown's office with Ally, who was wearing a red tank top, black skinny jeans,white flats, holding her songbook in her hand with a red Camp Rock Co-Counselors hat on her head, as she walked by my side, I heard music playing on the legendary Mess Hall Stage outside. "What's that noise?" I asked as I walked on Brown's back porch. "Nikki, you may wanna check this out." Ally said as she pulled me off the porch and into the crowd of Camp Rockers of what looked like was a Connect 3 performance: Shane singing vocals, Nate playing drums, Jason and Austin on guitar with the Junior Rockers playing guitar behind the band. After they finished their performance of "Keep it real", I marched onstage furious. "Shane! What's going on?! I thought I told you after your lunch break you have to get back to work?!" I exclaimed. "Well, we thought we could make you happy." Shane said smiling at me. "Yeah, come on Nik. Let's see the happy face." Jason said as he walked over and tried to turn my frown upside down. "That's not a happy face." Jason said as he took a step back behind his Junior Rockers. "We thought that if we played you a song, it would lift your spirits." Nate told me smiling. "Well it didn't. You know what, since you all don't wanna help us win this, you can be the new Camp Rock Director!" I exclaimed to Shane as I shoved my clipboard and Camp Rock Directors hat at him as I walked away with Ally to the Mess Hall to try and write the Final Jam songs. "So does this mean I don't get my birdhouse back?" Jason asked as we walked away.