"We're worried about your reading. So we brought you here to take a dyslexia test." My breathing stopped from Louis' words. I've never thought I had dyslexia. I know that I can't see the letters the right way, but is that what dyslexia is like? Maybe I do have it.

My words got caught in my throat. All I could do was nod. This is very overwhelming. Well I have to take the test first.

Zayn's hand clasped onto mine as we walked into the room. I guess we're not going to a college classroom because this one is small with a plastic table in the middle, a few school like posters on the eggshell coloured walls, and a mirror on one wall. Sitting at the table was an older looking woman, maybe late fifties early sixties, and a young girl that might be a student.

"Hi you must be Belle." The older woman with gray hair spoke. I nodded. With new people I'm usually not very open.

The woman stood up and walked towards me. I squeezed Zayn's hand nervous like a little kid. Who can blame me though? I don't trust people, I've abused by my own mother. How the hell am I supposed I trust others?

"I'm Mrs. Talt and this is Penny." I nodded as she extended her hand towards me. I took her in my free hand and shook it. "You must be her father." Mrs. Talt said to Zayn as she put her hand out towards him.

"I'm just going to talk to these young lads out in the hall, Belle you can sit with Penny." Mrs. Talt explained. Zayn placed a kiss on my forehead before whispering in my ear saying "It's okay, you'll be okay. They won't hurt you." It's as if he knew exactly what I was thinking.

I don't want him or the boys to leave, but I still let go of his hand and sat across from Penny. Her blue eyes met mine as she brushed a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear. Fucking girl has to be so pretty. She makes me look ugly. "Hi, I'm Penny." She spoke sweetly, not losing eye contact with me. Wow, I'm surprised she didn't look past me at the boys. She's probably trying to look nice in front of them so she'll 'have a chance'.

Damn paranoia!

But as the door shut her smile stayed plastered on her face. What the fuck? Is there a camera in here or something? Wait, why is she even here? Is she a teacher or student? "You're probably wondering why I'm here?" She stated with a giggle. I nodded, a small smile growing on my lips. She seemed to be happy by my tiny expression of emotion because her smile grew wider.

"I'm a student here on my last year. I'm becoming an English teacher. Mrs. Talt said I needed experience. So I'm here today to do your testing." My smile faded. She's testing me? I'd feel more comfortable with someone experienced. What if she does something wrong? Well I won't even know since I've never had one of these done. I don't even know what's going to happen.

"It's okay, Mrs. Talt will be in here to watch." Penny assured me with her strong British accent. I nodded as I placed my hands on my lap. I rubbed my palms up and down on my jeans to rid of the sweat on them.

We sat in silence for a minute until Mrs. Talt came back through the door. In her hands was a folder that looks like it's about to explode from the huge amount of papers in it.

Why so many papers?

She sat down next to Penny and handed her the folder. "Belle, before we start would you care to tell us what makes reading hard for you?" Penny spoke, her smile still there even though her tone is serious. My eyes self consciously darted to the papers on the tables.

"When I read some letters get mixed up in my brain." I stated quietly, but loud enough for them to hear. Neither of them spoke, making me even more nervous. "You're American?" Mrs. Talt asked, completely oblivious. My eyes looked up and met hers. I slowly nodded. "Okay, sorry we thought that since your guardians are British you were to. You two may now continue.