"You want the truth or not? Yes I'm probably going to steal some coffee beans before I leave work. And also I truthfully have no homework or anything for college tonight. I was actually going to go home and read E.L James' new book," Anna said with a wink.

"She has a new book now?" I questioned.

I recently started to read the first book of the trilogy for Fifty Shades of Grey but I didn't know she had another new book out already.

"Yup it's called "Grey" and it's basically the first book retold...through Christian Grey's point of view!" she squealed happily.

"First people were obsessed with Twilight, then The Hunger Games...now this?" Simon groaned out loud.

"You never even gave the book a try!" Anna defended.

"My wife made me see the movie adaption with her so I think I know what it is about. By the way, the ending of the movie sucked ass," he said.

"Did you try to read the trilogy though?" I asked curiously.

"Nope."

"Now I know what to get you for Christmas next year," I said happily, recalling that Christmas was only a few weeks away.

"Please go home before I change my mind about letting you guys go early. I need to finish this," Abby said with a groan.

"Okay Captain Bossy! Let's go Reina I have to get you home so I can go home and read with my two cats who are probably miserable without me," Anna gestured me to go to the back with her to get our belongings and go.

"I'm surprise they're still alive," Simon said making Anna flipped him off.

"See you tomorrow," we said in unison to Simon and Abby before we make our way to Anna's car finally.

I felt like Abby bickered way too much with Simon and Anna the most but it's good to see how laid back and friendly they were in general with one another. I knew that some managers were really mean to their employees but not Abby, she was the exact opposite of that which I was thankful for.

Not to mention she hired me again even I quit and then asked to be rehired three weeks later during the summer.

The drive to my house was pretty quick as I didn't live that far to begin with. It only took about five to seven minutes since I applied for a job that was specifically near me but I was distracted by my phone half the time anyways.

Why hasn't he texted me yet?

That means he's okay right?

He usually would have texted me by now to check if I was off work but he hasn't done so yet.

I mean Erik isn't there so there shouldn't be a problem right?

Think positive Reina...

I tried not to overthink things as I thanked Anna for the ride when she stopped in front of my house. It was already 9:30pm so London should be in the living room watching television while doing homework or something along those lines.

I unlocked the door and threw my school bag onto the floor.

I sometimes love being a senior because there was barely any homework nowadays.

All I really worried about nowadays was surviving senior year and also applications for college.

I looked around, trying to find London but to no avail.

"London?" I called out loudly.

The television was on and her homework was spread out on the table.