"Why?"

"No reason..."

She seemed to notice the change in atmosphere and goes right back to talking about Calvin.

I'm not sure if I was happy or not about that.

"Alright so tell me all about Calvin then. I need to know everything about him. Did you guys kiss? Oh my bananas. Tell me I need to know all the details. I know I didn't ask you any question about Paul last year when you first worked here because at that time I kind of had a hatred boys because I was going through a bad break up and I didn't know you that well but now I want to know everything about you two. He's kind of cute actually so you are so lucky! Should I make a name for you guys? How do you feel about the name Calna or better yet Reinvin? I mashed both of your name together and there it is! Do you think he has a brot-"

"Anna, get back to work and quit bugging Reina. You're not going to get the position as manager at this rate," Abby snapped, cutting her off with a glare as she exited her office with many files in her hands.

She pouted in response but doesn't fight back.

"Always have to count on Abby to save the day," Simon chuckled when he saw me breath out in relief.

"Why does she always seem to be running on 24 hours worth of coffee?" I wondered out loud making Simon and Abby laugh.

"I do not run on coffee 24/7, in fact I don't even like coffee that much," Anna retorted back to Simon, sticking out her tongue at him.

"My ass you don't. I notice that you make yourself a Starbucks double shot expresso every morning before I come in," Simon called her out on her dirty little secret making her gasp.

"You're stalking me aren't you?!" she accused making both of us roll our eyes.

"No I get here every morning of everyday at the same time and if you would get off your phone once in awhile, you'll see me as we always take the same train here," he explained making Anna's cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

"If not my fault you don't say hi in the morning," she mumbled, trying to defend herself.

"Actually, I do, but you always have your music on max so you don't usually hear me," he countered making me laugh.

"Wait hold up, I didn't give you permission to use company's beans to make yourself free drinks," Abby said.

"You gave Simon permission so I thought I could as well!"

"That's because I like Simon," Abby said as Anna pouted.

"Why's that?"

"Because he does a lot unlike someone here who is like a chatterbox," Abby mumbled as she took a seat before opening the files and filling out the papers one by one. Although Abby was usually happy in the morning, she gets grumpy and tired by the nighttime and would usually give us attitude when we got on her nerves. I didn't blame her though as I looked at her. She had bags under her eyes, her curly hair pulled up easily as she sat in her uniform.

"Oh Simon you're locking up the store tonight right?" Abby asked as she glanced at him.

Simon nodded and Abby sighed in relief. She dug up her keys and threw it at him. 

"Good. Can you do the cleaning up then? I need to finish this and then I'll be going. And since it's not that busy tonight I'm thinking that Reina and Anna can head home first and call it a day. You guys probably have a lot of homework tonight and I'm sure you're going to steal some coffee beans before you go aren't you?" Abby said as she pointed her pen at Anna.