#MEMORIES

SPOLIER ALERT!!!!!!!!! READ THE LAST GUARDIAN AND THE LAST HOPE

Tip #8: When something ends and you don't want it to, or think that if they made another part then they'd ruin it, perfect monologue!

Memories are powerful. They help us learn and progress. They help us remember our loved ones. They are the good times and the bad times, and those times in between. They make us who we are.

To sum it up, I finished Artemis Fowl this week. Yes, no more monologues centered around little Arty, we're so happy. Well, so-or-rie if my brain seems insane, but, too bad, I like my brain and I wouldn't want anyone else's, and I'm sure they wouldn't want to trade with me.

*coughcoughhashtagbullingcoughcoughcough* 

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and explode, because...I've kept it in for too long and I need to steam...so stand by while I anger...(deep breath)

WHY YOU KILL ARTEMIS HE WAS DA BEST YOU ARE SO EVIL COLFER I DON'T LIKE YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PUT ME THROUGH SO MUCH MISERY I WAS THIS CLOSE TO SNAPPING MY TABLET IN HALF AND DECLARING BY THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE WHICH IS MY PURPLE ROLLED-UP SCARF BY THE WAY WITH I BUGGED PEOPLE WITH WHEN I WAS IN THE THIRD GRADE THAT THE EIGHTH BOOK DIDN'T EXSIST AND THAT IT ALL ENDED AT THE SEVENTH BOOK WITH ARTEMIS LETTING GO OF HIS REGRETS AND BECOMING GOOD BUT NOOOOOO YOU HAD TO REPEAT THE PAST AND DO THE SAME THING YOU DID TO BUTLER IN THE THIRD BOOK WHICH I DISCUSSED IN #WHY AND PUT ME THROUGH THE MISERY OF LOSING THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE BOOK AND THEN TRYING TO MULL IT OVER WITH BRINGING HIM BACK NO NO I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS ARTEMIS IS AWESOME WHY YOU KILL HIM IT'S WORSE THAN KILLING SPOTTEDLEAF (forgive me) BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(deep breaths)

sorry, just had to do that...

alsoplzdontkillmespottedleafbutiknowyourestillwatchingthecatsfromthewhisperingrealmsoithoughtitwouldbefineandyouwerentthemaincharactersoimsosorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(WIP)