#LOVE

Tip #2: If you want to write a monologue, but it's more of a thought, then brainstorm. Make it longer!

"...I'm your father, and it's my job to keep you safe!" -Mr. Peabody

Why is it that warriors don't usually mentor kin? This quote explains it.

Love is powerful. Music, Change, and Love are the three most powerful forces on Earth.

Think of it as a Triforce. The Triforce is the three qualities that a hero possesses; Wisdom, Power, and Courage. But there is another piece. Why aren't there four parts of the Triforce? There is an empty space in the middle. How does the Triforce stay together on just the corners?

There are four pieces of the Triforce. It is the force that keeps it all together. It is faith.

Let me prove my point. The Sheikah tribe says that when someone with dark intentions lays hands on the Triforce, they inherit the part that they most believe in. Villains believe that there is only one way to win. They do not have faith in the other parts. Therefore, the Triforce splits.

However, when someone of good intentions who had proved themselves to be a true hero, they inherit the whole Triforce. They had faith in the other pieces.

Again, in this Triforce of Love, Change, and Music, faith holds them together. Love as the Triforce of Wisdom, Change as the Triforce of Power, and Music as the Triforce of Courage.

Love is Wisdom because of its strong hold. In The Giver, some of the memories make the main character stronger. Like with Love, you see things more clearly than you had before. But when he received the memory of war, it terrified him. Just like if Love breaks your heart, it hurts as if you had been stabbed in the chest.

Change is Power because of its force. Take it from anyone. The world is afraid of what it cannot control. Change tears people apart. But "as bad as it was, as bad as it hurts, I thank God I didn't get what I thought that I deserved. Sometimes live leads you down a different road...sometimes there's good in good-bye."

Music is Courage. I'm not going to talk a lot about this one because I will in #MUSIC. Check out the next hashtag.

Faith. Talking religion wise, (sry, trying so hard to avoid this) you need faith to know that Change will not be unwanted. You need faith to know that your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse will be able to trust. You need faith to learn and master. (Again, check out #MUSIC)

So, why don't warriors usually mentor kin? Because as a family, it is their job to protect them. Therefore, if a warrior mentors their own kits, leading them into battle is breaking that bond.

Love is a powerful thing. Like Change, it can lead people to do horrible things. But "as bad as it was, as bad as it hurts, I thank God I didn't get what I thought that I deserved. Sometimes live leads you down a different road...sometimes there's good in good-bye."