#FEELZ

So, if any of you don't know, I'm not exactly allowed to watch movies freely without my mom's permission.

I just recently watched the Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay Part 1.

GREAT STARCLAN'S KITS IT WAS SO AWESOME SO MUCH FEELZZZ I LOVED PEETA AND FINNICK AND KATNISS AND MAGS AND DA MORPHLING AND JOHANNA AND RUE AND HAYMITCH AND THRESH AND PEETA AND SNOW AND BEETEE AND WIRESS AND PEETA AND GALE AND PRIM AND CINNA OH MY GOODNESS CINNA WAS AWESOME AND I LOVED PEETA TOO PEETA WAS SO AWESOME OH MY GOODNESS PEETA WAS AWESOME OH MY GOODNESS KATNISS I IS ANGRY ATS YOUS BECAUSE YOUS THOUGHTS PEETA WAS TRYING TO KILL YOUS AND YOU ARE SO BLIND AND SO UNOBSERVANT WHY DID YOU EVER THINK THAT THAT'S SO HORRIBLE IF YOU WERE REAL I'D LEND PEETA A COPY OF DA FIRST BOOK SO THAT HE'D KNOW HOW MUCH YOU THOUGHT OF HIM but then again i wouldn't HOW DARE YOU PEETA IS AWESOME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KATNISS!!!!

(gasps and looks up)

sorry...i am kind of writing this monologue because I'm worried about something...don't ask.

Anyway, you could probably guess that Peeta is my favorite character. In the movies, absolutely. In the books........I really can't say. At one point it was Gale, another it was Prim, then Cinna, then Peeta, then that girl who was turned into an Avox, then Thresh, then Rue...seriously, I really couldn't tell you. Same with my favorite movie. Honestly, I think that the Catching Fire movie was better than The Hunger Games, but just give me second to think about it, and I'll change my mind. And that's probably just because it's on Netflix and I can watch it 24/7 on my tablet whenever I have access to it. Also, I cried more during the first movie. And Finnick is awesome. No questions asked.

_

-Update-

It's Finnick, guys. It's Finnick. Just saw prt 2. It's Finnick. *shudder* Have fun watching him...yeah. Sorry. No spoilers. But I cried.

_

But, yeah, both the Hunger Games movies and the Hunger Games books were my motivation for writing this monologue. If you haven't seen or read it, I strongly suggest you do. But, then again, that may just be me, because if anyone still reading this knows me, you'd know that I tend to be drawn to books that either summon the tears to my eyes, or ones that sound really, really dumb. The question is, if I never wanted to read the first book, then why is it that I ever picked it up in the first place?

I don't know if I've mentioned this in any other monologue...possibly #BULLYING, that I never really thought much about Percy Jackson until Wyatt literally threw the book at me and told me that I'd enjoy it. That was probably the first series besides Harry Potter where I watched the first movie before I read the books. Which is weird...Harry Potter was just starting the seventh movie by the time I got to the seventh book. But other than that, I never really thought much about the book until then.

Basically what happened; it was right before the second movie was released in theaters. Laney and Mom LOVED the first movie. They got it on Blueray almost instantly after it came out on DVD. I walked in and saw little parts of it, like a girl with a long black braid holding a little girl in her arms, the same girl screaming for these people to let go of someone and saying she'll volunteer, a guy camouflaged into a patch of grass and a rock... I thought it looked interesting, but still didn't want to read the books. Then Mom said I couldn't watch it, and she told me to start the book. I read the first few chapters, just to make her happy. The first chapter was a bit confusing, but didn't exactly improve or lose anything of how I felt about it initially. I think I finally got into it around the part with Cinna...yeah I'm pretty sure Cinna was the one that got me into the book.

Without a doubt, the first book has always been my favorite. My reactions to the books. The Hunger Games: "Oh my goodness, I want to read the second!" Catching Fire: "(gasp) Oh no!" (I was on vacation at this time, so I didn't have Mockingjay on me). Mockingjay: "(sob) Why didn't Peeta get his memories back! NOOOOO!!!!"

Yeah, I never really enjoyed Mocking jay as much I did The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. I could live with Katniss holding a grudge against Peeta (mostly). I could live with him being taken by the Capitol. I could even live with him losing his memories to the tracker jacker venom and trying to kill Katniss countless times.

But, I could not live with Peeta never getting his memories back. It pains me to think about it. He showed her the roof of the train. She trusted him with a lot of her secrets and happy memories. He always loved her. He would stay in bed with her (which, I thought was sweet, but don't like at the exact same time) when she had nightmares of the arena. He did so many things with and without her because he loved her, and he doesn't remember any of it. Why?!

Suzanne Collins - shaaame. Shaaame. I'm shaving the shaame shavings on you.

Shaaaame.

Now, let's go back to the hashtag. #FEELZ. Why not #HUNGERGAMES? Well, you know how angry I was with the author about Peeta. In the movie, I find myself wanting to watch it over and over and over again, sometimes a certain scene over and over again. There's always that scene in each movie where I want to replay it over and over and over again because it's so funny. In Big Hero 6, it was when they played "The Eye of the Tiger," and then "Nothing! No ideas! Useless! Empty! Brain!" In The Lego Movie, it was "'Benny, what's our status with the shield?' 'Oh, yeah yeah yeah, it's great, it's going great, if SOMEBODY WOULD LISTEN TO ME!!!' 'Downloading latest episode of 'Where are my Pants?'' 'WHERE ARE YOU GETTING 'PANTS' FROM???!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT!'" There was even one in The Hunger Games! It was the part in Catching Fire when she was trying to wake up Haymitch, throws his drink on him, and he stands up, flails his arms wildly while stepping back, and yells like a bear. 

But there are also those scene with so much feelz, that I feel the same way about. One example is where Peeta slaps the forcefield with his sword and Finnick gives him CPR. I especially like Katniss' reaction. It was really sweet, and let me know that Katniss really did care about Peeta. 

Which leads me to another topic. To any of you that have seen Studio C, do you remember the episode where the create three songs about who Katniss will choose in Mockingjay? I liked the episode, but it also made me upset because they made the book look dumb. Peeta's and Gale's songs hurt because of many, many lines. This monologue also explains why I think that The Sea of Monsters movie was a disgrace. Do you know how inaccurate that was to the book!!?? They cut out Blackjack, for StarClan's sake!!!!

Peeta's Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXO44xIvyuY

Gale's Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cayQGVTwjs

Katniss' song was okay...but still... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am1tzttZ8Pc

Okay, number one, Mallory, Jason, and Steven, were PERFECT to play the characters! They actually look kind of like the actors!!

And here I will end the monologue. Prepare for the finale.

So many parts in the movie made me feel something big. "Katniss, go! Get out of here, go! What are you doing?! Get out of here, go!" The CPR. The Hanging Tree. Honestly, I could care less about the actors. Don't get me wrong, they were very good, but it's the characters that I actually get attached to. In the plays I do at school, we are always taught to become that character. To forget our voices and our lives, and become a totally different person. I don't know if the actors felt like that, but I don't know if I want to know. If not, it would probably ruin the movies for me. I never think about who the actor was. I mean, sure, sometimes I'm curious, and sometimes I see them so often that I can't help but know who they are. But I have fallen in love with these characters, and that is what makes these movies worth while.

[P.S: I'm good now. Not worrying anymore. :)]