#WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SPOLIER ALERT!!!!!!!!! READ THE ETERNITY CODE

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY, HOLLY? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HE CHANGED YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WHY IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN DID YOU ERASE THOSE MEMORIES GOOD LUCK DEALING WITH ANOTHER ILLEGAL ARTEMIS DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE THE LEAST BIT SUSPICIOUS GOING TO SLEEP TWELVE AND THEN WAKING UP EIGHTEEN MONTHS LATER?????!!!! NO NO I CAN'T STAND FOR THIS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD PERSON HERE AND NOW SINCE YOU BRAIN WASHED HIM HE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER THREAT TO YOU AGAIN!!!

I'd say I hate you, but I don't...BUT I CAN'T STAND THIS ARTEMIS CHANGED I KNOW YOU WERE ORDERED TO BUT ROOT IS DUMB TOO AND SO IS THIS WHOLE OPERATION!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?????

YOU'RE MOUSEBRAINED IDIOTS!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

Sorry, but you kind of are! Enjoy dealing with him again! WHY THE CLIFFHANGERS??????

...

Ok, time to read the next book.

Also, I liked Butler...thx for (almost) killing him. Really appreciate that.

.

Explanation:

This is Artemis Fowl series, btw. My next big thing :D

I brought the third book to school, and I thought it smart to bring the fourth just in case. I finished the book and got angry (if you can't tell). I picked up the next one, but it turned out that I grabbed the FIFTH book instead of the FOURTH. So I got to spend the rest of the school day wallowing over the aggravating cliffhanger. Yay.

I could have started the next book earlier, but my keyboard wasn't working, and I wanted to write the monologue first, keeping the angry thoughts fresh in my head. Mainly because I wanted to do another one like #SPOTTEDLEAFDIED.

Also, she killed Butler. I mean, yeah he's alive now, but...still...he's ooooold now.

[Me: (takes deep breath) SPO- (looks at Jayfeather)

Jayfeather: (glares) Don't. Even. Think about it.]

(Ps is the author a boy or a girl?? still can't tell....)

.

-Update-

It's a boy. It's a boy, guys.

Also, other monologues about Artemis Fowl: #MEMORIES and #MISUNDERSTOOD