Chapter 1

Happy Birthday Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv! I think your one of the best writers I've ever seen. And you will always be an inspiration to me! :) 

Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv

____________________________________________________________________________________

You were sitting at home, bored out of your mind. The sky was grey and there wasn't a soul outside. You were thinking about N/C (Ninja Crush. Yeah I'm doin' it XD). That was when your phone rings its blaring ringtone that made you jump out of bed. You grabbed it and saw that it was Joy (Me!). You quickly press answer and put it up to your ear. Holding it a few inches away just in case she was fangirling as usual.

"Hey Y/N!"she says in a peppy voice.

"Hey Joy! Why did you call?"you ask.

"The ninja wanted to ask you if you wanted to have a slumber party."

"Sure, I can come."you smile.

"K, it's at Steep Wisdom. Be there soon! Bye!"she says.

"Bye."you hang up and start getting ready.

You decided to put on your pj's right now and grabbed everything you needed and stuffed it into a bag. You walked out of the house after you asked your parents if you could go. Since they knew that if they said no you would just stay cooped up in your room on an electronic device of some kind for the day, they said yes. Walking through the neighborhood you saw the sign in front of you that said, "Steep Wisdom". You step through the door to be greeted by Misako.

"Hello Y/N."she smiles.

"Hi Misako. Do you know where the guys are?"

"Joy and Nya are in the living room. The Ninja are getting ready in their room"she says.

You nod and walk in to see Joy and Nya watching TV. Nya was wearing a red tanktop and blue fuzzy pants. Joy was wearing a hello kitty onesie. You were wearing your usual pj's with bunny slippers.

"Hi you two."you greet sitting on the couch next to them.

"Hi Y/N! You made it."smile Joy.

"Yeah, that's nice. Skylor needed to bail because she had work to do at the restaurant."explains Nya.

"So I guess it's just us three girls."you giggle.

As if on cue Kai and Jay walk in. Kai was wearing his red boxer shorts and a black tanktop. Jay was wearing a blue muscle shirt and blue shorts.

"Hey ladies!"chuckle Jay.

"Joy, what's up with your pj's?"laughs Kai.

"Hey! I'm still a kid."she says pouting like a toddler.

Lloyd walks in wearing similar outfits to the guys except Lloyd's tanktop and shorts were green. Zane was wearing his white long sleeved plaid pj's along with long pants. Cole walks in with black shorts but something was different. He was freaking shirtless! His 8 Pack COMPLETELY visible.

"Cole stop showing off."grunts Kai.

"Hey, this is what I wear to bed."he chuckles.

He shots a wink at you three making all of you blush like crazy. He did have an amazing bod!

"So...what do you want to do now?"you ask.