"We can head to bed if you want Cal." He says pecking my lips. I shake my head but I do remove the plate of pizza and the bag of cheesy snack products off my lap and curl up laying my head on his lap. And before I fall into a deep slumber I feel Ashton's hand move down into my hair and begin to play with it.

--

I yawn before opening my eyes, noticing I am not in the same room that I had fallen asleep in. I am now in Ashton's room, sadly Ashton is not next to me. So I sit out and call his name, as there is no response I pick up my phone and look at the notifications that had come in while I was asleep.

After scrolling through random texts from friends and some from my mom I find a couple of messages from Ashton,

ashy - hey had to go into work early today:(

ashy - btw u look cute while u sleep :)

ashy - u missed first period where r u ???

ashy - r u still sleeping

ashy - u little shít

Smiling at all these texts I shoot him a text saying 'Lmao just woke up oops' before checking the time on my phone. Yea I had missed the first 3 periods and by the time I get to school I'll probably be late to 4th so I might as wait until 5th period to go to school.

I stumble out of bed and make my way over to the living room where my book bag full of my clothes are and unzip it and full out my clothes. Knowing no one is home I strip completely nude in the middle of his living room before slipping on the new pair of white boxers with small pineapples scattered across them. I then slip the sweater over my head, then ruffling my hair, that is a horrible mess. I then hop my way into the bathroom, while sliding on my jeans. I hear my phone make its ringing notice indicating I have received a message. So while brushing my teach I pull my phone out of my back pocket I read the text.

Mike-Row-Wave - hey we d.a need to talk

Feeling bad I respond, 'Yea ill meet u @ our lunch table and we'll talk there k?'. I then waited for his response which ends up to be 'kthx'. Typical Michael trying to make a situation more calm than it should me.

--

I get to school and its right about to turn to 5th period so I wait in my car re-tying my shoes for probably the 90th time, just waiting for the time to turn to 11:00 am. And when it did I turn off my car and pull out the keys and carelessly shove them into my pocket. I make my way into the school through and cafeteria entrance and make my way to my lunch table that I shared with just Michael.

Getting closer to the table I see Michael leisurely sitting at the table awaiting my arrival. He turns his head seeing me getting closer, he then stands up pulling me into an awkward hug then apologizing. "Okay so Calum we need to talk," he says in a high whisper. "Well about a couple of things actually." He says rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yea we do Michael," I agree, lightly chuckling trying to make the situation lighter and not as awkward. "For example," my voice gets much quieter for the next words I speak. "The sex." I say barely inaudible. "Like it was really bad, like really bad." I say scratching the back of my head awkwardly.

"Yes it was," Michael says while slightly laughing. "But I'd like to move on with that," these words surprise me, I don't know why really, well maybe because I thought I would have to be the one to tell him I wanna be best friends again instead of awkward people who run into each other in the hall. "I wanna move on and be friends again because I've met someone."

These words shock me even more then the first ones. Michael Gordon Clifford, finding someone who he wanted to be more than sex buddies with. "Okay yea we can be friends," I say quickly getting rid of that topic. "Who the fuck did you meet that you actually wanna be with?" I ask in an amazed tone. Michael is one of those hit 'em and ditch 'em type guys, but I guess not anymore. "Is it Taylor Swift? That new Alex girl? I think you'd look fúcking cute with Taylor!" I speak way to fast.

He laughs at my excitement on finding out he was settling down for. "Well 2 things, 1.right now it's just a sex thing but I will be able to get it into a relationship because I'm just that good," he says laughing, putting his hands on his sides and puffing out his chest proudly. "And 2. I'm only telling who it is because you told me you slept with Mr.Irwin." I nod at him eagerly, just wanting him to tell me who the damn person is. "It's Mr.Hemmings," he says, causing me to gasp. "The substitute English Teacher."

I smile for him. "Well that's great, just remember you gotta keep that shít on the down low because, okay this leads into another story," I ramble off. "Okay ready for this? Okay. Well see I'm actually now in a somewhat budding relationship with Ashton, or Mr.Irwin," I say smiling. I then go into the details on what happened and how I had convinced him that we belong together even though we've only known each other a week or so. "So this leads into my story," I say then explaining how Mrs.Lovelis had come to Ashton's apartment while we were about to do the dirt.

This makes Michael gasp for about a second before wildly laughing in my face. "You must have been scared shítless!" Michael laughs. "I wish I could've seen your face!" He laughs a bit more before calming down, but at that point the school bell rings indicating that it was time to leave.

So before leaving the cafeteria I pull out my phone and text Ashton.

Me - hey:)

ashy - hey babe : )

Me - so me and Michael made up

ashy - that's good u need someone who can be there to support you through my shit lol

Me - lol, okay??

ashy - my free period is now wanna come down to class
ashy - since you know you missed it today..

Me - of course I must make up the class>:)

ashy - prepare Uranus lmao

Me - oh my god

Me - but okay lol

Smiling at the texts I slide my phone into my back pocket of my jeans and begin to make my way down to Ashton's class room for probably some hot sex.

----

A/N: oh my god this chapter is so long, but I love it !!!

And sorry for all the texts, like I really am. But like this is the 21rst century and people's relationships are like 50% through phones so I'm just trying to make it realistic.

And yayyyy, Malum are friends again ! And Michael told Calum about Muke, so what do you think is gonna happen to Muke, probably not much since this is a Cashton fic lmao.

guys if you wanna watch some 5sos edits I have a vine account where I make some..not v good but they're okay. And i also revine some nice ones so go follow me on there : whoa calum

and for like this week, until August 1rst, I'll be at camp so I won't be updating, like I am able to get this up because camp has wifi but it's shit so I'm not gonna waste my time.

ALSO IN LIKE A MONTH IM SEEING 5SOS LIVE !! IM LITERALLY GONNA SHIT MYSELF AND PROBABLY CRY !! SO ILL POST MY OUTFIT AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN IT STARTS GETTING CLOSER TO MY CONCERT DATE IF YOU WANNA COME UP TO ME AND SAY HI, BTW ILL PROBABLY BE HELLA AWKWARD. My concert date is August 29th, so I'm going to the Hershey Show, and I'm literally crying.

But anyways guys, thanks for reading, it means a lot. And if you guys could Vote, Comment, and Add to your library I'd very much appreciate it.

Love you guys lots ! :)