1.3

Maya
It been about a week since me and josh have taken a break he has been blowing up my phone and he hasn't seen Caleb yet I have been totally ignoring him I just don't wanna deal with him so tponoght I'm going to a party to get a lot of stuff off my chest
---2 hours later ---
It's ten and Caleb went to sleep 15 minutes ago since I'm still in senior year and its gonna be over within two months makes me sad and so I thought why not be here but I have been throwing up a lot hopefully it's not the flu that would suck I hiug Riley then leave as I arrive I walk in seeing josh making out with some girl I feel tears forming in my eyes wanting to come put but I blink them away she takes his hand and leads him upstairs then I got sick ok lknow the only bathroom is upstairs since I've been here bepefore so I ran past josh knowing he saw my face I could feel him rushing after me I entered the bathroom and began to puke my guts put I felt my hair be pulled back and I know who it was no other than josh "why are your here Josh?"I ask him wondering why "because I don't wanna be on a break no more we are parnets for crying out loud we have had Caleb for a month and a half and leaving our separate ways already isn't cool we love him and we love eachother and I know and you know that is very true I miss you,you haven't texted back or picked up my calls what the hell I wanna be there for my son and you because I love you I've tried this and I don't like it and now that you're done throwing up please please talk to me please" he said pleading "I miss you too josh but you were just making out with that girl and I hven't been the best I'm always with Caleb crying because he looks so much like you josh and it kills me but I do love you I'm mad at you though and I still want to be and I'm 18 now I turned 18 yesterday I'm sorry if you can't handle what you did to me but I can't change that and I know that in awhile I'll forgive you and we can be together again give it another week and if I'm good then we can work this out again okay?" ''Okay."