10

LISTEN TO ROSLYN BY BON IVER & ST. VINCENT  WHILE READING .

It's been 3 months. They've decided to bring me back for the season finale. I'm not sure why. My character has no part in the show anymore. I was simply a side character. I was excited to see Riele and Sean though. They told me Jace was bad. As bad as me. Sean said he walked in on Jace cutting. It hurt to hear he was hurting himself. Riele said it had gotten worse. She asked if I still did it. I told her I had nowhere left to do it. She cried for me. I cried for Jace.

I walked into the kitchen, getting a water. There he was. Mrs. Norman and Jace. They both looked broken. I had on my Supernatural sweatpants and UGA sweatshirt. It was summer. My mom was sitting at the table with them. Jace looked like a lost child. My mom stood up.

"You two are going to go upstairs and talk this out." She directed me. I nodded, grabbing his hand gently, feeling my heart break as he winced. He was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants also. His hair looked as though it hadn't been washed for days. So did mine though, I'm sure. When we got to my room, I closed the door. He cried, screamed. I held him, comforted him, rubbed his back, kissed his hair as he sank into my grasp, crying for me.

"I'm here Jace. I'm right here my love." I whispered, sitting us down on my bed. I smiled faintly as he wrapped his legs tightly around my waist, crying harder, screaming louder. In that moment, my whole world crashed down, holding the very love of my life in my arms, as he cried and pleaded. It was a terrible sight, to see someone as broken as yourself, you try to come up with ways to comfort them, but knowing it won't work, as it didn't on you. And it's ten times worse if the person you're comforting is the person you cry about every day. But here I was.

"It will be okay. I promise." I cried softly, not being able to hold anything back. I felt him shake his head. He sat up, taking his shirt off. There sat hundreds of cuts. Some old some new, all screaming sadness. All searching for someone to comfort him. I cried harder. He cried harder, if that was possible. We layed on my bed, holding each other as hard as possible, ignoring the pain I felt from my scars, letting go every few seconds to let him relax, seeing the pain on his face if I squeezed to hard, only to have him grab me tighter, cry harder, and plead louder. We never seemed to calm down. I kissed every cut I could see on his chest, letting him know how much I love him. Letting him know how sorry I was.

"I love you Stella." He whispered, as his tears dried, and we sat there, breaths shaky and hands trembling. "Never do this again." I whispered, caressing his arms. He nodded. "As long as you promise not too." He said, kissing my head. "I can't make promises I can't keep." I said quietly. "But I'll try." I added.

^^^

We parted after a few hours. Only few words were exchanged. We would be seeing each other in an hour, and I was on my way to see him now. I hadn't told anyone yet. My mom was driving me to the set I hadn't been to in so long. I missed it. When I got out, Riele and Sean bombarded me with questions. I told them what happened. They looked happy. "Jace is getting ready now. You probably should too." Riele said, and I nodded, making my way through the studio. I walked in, only to see Jace, crying, on the floor, razor in hand. His arm was blood soaked. I ran over to him, lifting him up.

"Baby. Baby it's me." I sobbed, cupping his face in my hands. He smiled lazily, tears running down his face. "This world will be better without me. You'll be better without me. Let me go Stel." He whispered. I screamed, shaking my head, holding his small and weak body to my chest. "Jace no. This world is so much better with you in it." I pleaded.

"But how wrong you are. When you experience life without me, you'll thank me for leaving." He whispered. His body was becoming weak. I was screaming for help, crying for him to hold on. People rushed in. They called an ambulance. They tried to get me away. I refused to let go. Finally, they allowed me into the ambulance. We drove. I held his hand. I whispered quiet nothings as the doctors tried to keep him alive.

We got to the hospital. They dragged him elsewhere. I was stuck in the waiting room with his family. They comforted me. They should hate me. I brought this on their son. I was allowed in. Jace called for me apparently.

"Hey Jace." I said, sitting akwardly next to him. "Come here." He said, patting the spot next to him on the bed. I layed there, sad. I cried some more. I checked the clock. Almost midnight.

"Why?" I asked. I felt him shrug. "I'm sad, Stel. This is what sad kids do." I almost laughed. I was a sad kid. I knew what it felt like. But I thought things would get better. I thought we would change. I thought we would be happy.

"I'm sad too Jace. But I didn't try to kill myself." I lied. "Yes you did. This is the 7th time I've almost gotten through with it. I don't know why people won't leave me be." He cried. "Because you mean alot to me. To your family. To your friends. To your fans." I said, shaking. "Can I just.. Lay here? With you? Forever?" He asked, voice wavering. "Forever is a long time." I pointed out.

"Not long enough." He muttered before falling asleep.

++++++

DOUBLE TROUBLE AHAHHAA. THIS IS A SAD CHAPTER :( BUT ANYWAYS THESE WILL GET SAD AND (MAYBE) TRIGGERING SO IF YOU EVER WANT TO SKIP IT ILL PUT A WARNING UP AT THE BEGINGING OF THE CHAPTER. if anyone ever wants to talk please pm me. i dont bite.