16

Jace had left about an hour ago, and I turned off Friends. While I was thinking of what to do, Riele called me.

"Hey Stella! When can we hang?" My eyes widened. I had totally forgotten to call Riele!

"You can come now if you'd like? I'm home alone, and my mom won't be home till late tomorrow morning." I said, checking the time to see it was 8:45.

"Totally! I'll be there in about 10 minutes. Anything specific I should bring?" I thought for a moment. "A baithing suit." She laughed.

"Isn't it a bit to cold to go swimming?" She asked. "Dude, you only live once!" She laughed, we exchanged goodbyes and hung up. I put the Jell-O away and put our spoons in the dishwasher. I then proceeded to put on my baithing suit.

Riele: Hey! I've got my baithing suit on currently. Idk if you want us to go swimming when u get there or not.

Me: That's ok! I'm in my baithing suit, doors unlocked , just walk in. I'm cleaning up really quick.

Riele: Okay! Almost there!! #GIRLSNIGHT20155555555

Me: WOOOO *angry man screaming*

I picked up the clothes I had strewn on my floor, stuffing my pants in random drawers. I heard a door slam, followed by running up stairs.

"Hey girl!" Riele said. "Hey! You can set your stuff right here and we can head out?" She tossed her bag on my bed and I slipped on my flip-flops.

"So where's the pool?" Riele asked. "It's a neighborhood pool, it's like a few blocks from my house." I grabbed my phone and the house keys, locking the door behind us as we left.

When we got to the pool, we sat our stuff down at one of the tables, taking off our cover ups. Before Riele could say or do anything, I jumped in, anxiously pulling my top up when it flew down. I came back up, gasping for air.

"I was going to suggest we jump in together, but I guess not." She laughed, jumping in. I waited for her to come back up. When she did, I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"My top fell off when i jumped in. Did yours?" She laughed. "No. Kinky," she drew out the y. "I like it." She smirked.

"Get used to it sweets." I said, swimming to the deep end. I then heard splashes behind me, meaning that Riele had followed. "We can't play any games with just the two of us. Wanna invite Sean over? And Jace?" I suggested. "Totally. But they won't be spending the night will they?" She asked. "No, hopefully not. Only if their moms can get them afterward." She nodded. I got out of the pool and dried off, calling Jace first.

"Hello?" Jace's familiar voice answered. At least he didn't sound like he had been sleeping.

"Hey Jace! I was wondering if you wanted to come over again and go swimming. Riele and I can't play any games with two people. I was thinking of inviting Sean over to, if that's okay?" He covered the reciever.

"Yeah, my mom will pick me up whenever we finish. Sean's with me right now, so we'll get ready and head over now. "Okay, we'll head back to the house." After we hung up, Riele got out of the pool and dried off, putting our cover ups back on, and heading back on the trek that is, going from my house to the pool and back.

^^^

When we got back to my house, Jace and Sean were there. "We can go put your stuff inside real quick." I unlocked the door, putting their bags on the counter. I hugged Jace and Sean.

"Now we can play games. Let's head back to the pool, yeah?" I said. They nodded. I was walking in front, guiding them to the pool. I heard Sean and Jace chattering away behind Riele and I.

"Don't look now, but Jace is checking you out." She whispered. I widened my eyes, and she winked. I turned my head slightly, peeking at Jacw. Sure enough, he was staring at my butt. I smirked, turning around and moving my hips a bit more as I walked.

When we arrived at the pool, I happily jumped in, followed by another splash. When I came up for water, Sean and Jace were taking off their shoes and shirts, Riele had jumped in along with me. I flinders at the sight of Jace's scars on his body, but looking down I realized I had the same ones, mine were just a bit more healed. He looked down, getting embarrassed and jumping in. Sean jumped in after him, and Riele and I waited for them to come back up.

"Nose goes!" Riele and I shouted, putting our fingers to our noses, indicating we wouldn't be itt, and that it was up to them. Sean beat Jace to it.

"Why am I always it?" He groaned, and we laughed at him. "We're playing categories."

+++++

HI GUYS! EXCUSE ANY ERRORS BUT I STARTED SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND I WENT TO 5SOS AND ASHTON WAS SOOOOO HOT *heart eyes emoji x572819482020* ANYWAYS SORY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE HOMEWORK AND I ALREADY PRE WROTE THIS ONE A LITTLE BIT SO I FINISHED EARLIER THAN INTENDED. BUT ANYWAYS IM GOING TO WATCH ANIME AND WRITE A LITTLE BIT. ILY ALL, DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMET. I love the feedback I get from you guys :) <3