21

The next two weeks went by quickly, and before I knew it, I was FaceTiming Riele, helping her decide what to pack for the weekend we would be spending in Orlando.

"Since we're in October now, you should pack some sweaters, long sleeves, and maybe a few short sleeves. And some capris or sweats. That's what I packed for the most part." I suggested. She showed me each outfit, and we agreed that we would take a quiz to find out our House, in a group Skype call with Jace and Sean.

"That way we're prepared for when we go." I said excitedly. We were leaving tomorrow, and Riele was last minute packing. When she's finished, we ended the call, and I started one up with all four of us.

"Hey guys!" I said as everyone joined. "Hey. What's up?" Sean asked, and I noticed the familiar walls of his bedroom. "Nothing much. How about you?" I asked. She shrugged. "Just chilling. What did you call us for? Shouldn't we be going to bed soon?" He said. "Well, yeah.. But since we're going to the Harry Potter world, I thought we could take a quiz to find out our houses." They all nodded.

"Guide us through." Jace said.

"Okay, go to Pottermore.com and fill everything out, and tell me when you've finished." We all set out screens on pause and filled out the requirements.

"This is the official stuff, it was made by J.K. Rowling herself." I said. "I've gotten my 500 Galleons, what now?" Jace said. "Go to Diagon Alley and get an owl, a cat or a toad." I said. I picked out a Tawny owl, and went to Ollivanders to get my wand.

"I got a Siberian cat." Riele said.

"I got a barn owl." Jace announced.

"I got a toad!" Sean said with fake-excitement. "Only losers get toads. But now you go to Ollivanders to get your wand." It took about 5 minutes of silence, the sounds of our clicking the only noise.

"Okay, I got a Blackthorn, 12 and a half inches, Troll whisker core." Jace announced.

"Same, but mines 9 inches." Riele said.

"I got Hawthorn, 10 inches, with a unicorn hair." Sean said, sounding impressed. "Okay, go to the Great Hall and tell me when you get there."

"There."

"Same."

"I'm there."

"Okay, so now take the quiz and tell me when you're done."

After 10 minutes of asking what the other picked, we were all finished. I had already knew my house, as I had taken this quiz millions of times, with the same outcome.

"What'd you get Sean?" I asked. " I got into Hufflepuff!" He said, half enthusiastically. He knew it was a sort of lame House, as I always made fun of it.

"Woo! And Jace?" I asked, but I felt like I already knew the answer.

"I'm a Gryffindor. Is that a cool one?" He asked nervously. "Heck yeah. That's the house everyone wants to be in. The House of the Brave. That's the one Harry was in." I explained.

"What about you Riele?" I asked. "I got Gryffindor too!" She said excitedly. "Aww. No Ravenclaws." I frowned. "What's Ravenclaw?" Jace asked. "The smart ones." I laughed. "We're all dumb. I'm a Slytherin." I said proudly.

"Nice. We should probably get off and head to bed soon. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" We said our goodbyes and logged off.

^^^
My alarm went off for 4:30 the next morning, and I had to hit snooze a few times, before finally getting up at 4:45. I got dressed in some old football sweatshirt I found, and my Anti-Possesion symbol sweats. I went to my bathroom and stuck my hair in a half bun on my head, grabbing my travel bag of makeup that I was bringing with me. I put on eyeliner, mascara and concealer, trying to hide the tired circles from my eyes.

I went downstairs, happy to see that my mom was already awake and that I didn't have to cook. I stopped by McDonalds a few minutes ago and got some buiscuits for us and your friends. I didn't know what they liked so I just got them a ham and cheese buiscuit." I nodded, knowing my friends wouldn't mind, as they weren't very picky. Almost 2 minutes after I had sat down to eat, the doorbell rang painfully loudly. I stood up, grabbing my buicuit. There at the door was Sean, Riele and Jace, accompanied by Rieles mom.

"Hello Mrs. Downs." I smiled at her. She waved tiredly. "I'd better be going, or else I'll fall asleep on the drive home." She joked, turning to Riele.

"Be good, and call me if you need anything, okay? I'll see you on Monday." They kissed each other's cheek and Mrs. Downs left, and I invited the three in.

"Good morning gorgeous." Jace smiled at me groggily. He wrapped an arm around my waist, and I snuggled my head in between his neck. He took a bite out of my sandwhich, but before he could go in for another, I yanked it away, scolding him. "No! I have one in the kitchen identical to this one." He groaned, a playfull smile hinting at his lips. I leaned back, kissing him softly. "I love you." I whispered in his ear. "And I you, my love." He responded, kissing me a bit more roughly. We pulled away when we saw my mom standing in the doorway. "Breakfast is in here." She smirked, walking away and making conversation with Riele and Sean.

This was going to be a long trip if my mother continued on like this.

+++++++

Hi guys! I'm so happy be this is a decently long chapter, and I finished it fast. I'll post it tomorrow, because I'm tired and excuse any errors. I have to dress up as a mermaid tomorrow around 1 so I'll try to update again before then. And if not, I'll try to update Jet Black Heart. :) ily guys don't forget to vote and comment!