12

It was quiet in the center, and there were only a few patients up. I signed Sean and I in.

"Hey Jace!" I whispered quietly as I opened the door, only to find him asleep in his bed. He sat up.

"Stelly?" He asked, groggily. I nodded my head. "Why are you here so early?" He got out of bed, hugging me and Sean. "I'm going up to Canada for a few weeks. I just wanted to say goodbye." His face fell into a frown. "No." He argued.

"Jace this is an amazing role to help my career! I have to go! You won't be alone, because Riele and Sean will visit you everyday like I do!" He shook his head, sticking out his bottom lip. He was handeling this much better than I thought he would.

"I don't want them! I want you!" He raised his voice. "You have me. All of me baby. I promise I'll be back in 3 weeks! It's just filming! And when you get better, we'll film the season finale of Henry Danger!" I exclaimed. His eyes shone with happiness. "Okay. When can we film Henry Danger?" He asked, his voice wavering. "Whenever you get better baby."

"I promise I'll be better when you get back." He said, kissing my cheek. I hugged him tight. "Thank you Jace." I whispered gratefully in his ear. His attitude was different today. I didn't know whether it was good or bad.

^^^

*Next day*

I was at a café down the street from the studio, meetin up with Misha, Jensen and Jared, to figure out my living arangements. Since I was 15, I couldn't live in a hotel, so I was going to switch off between living with them. I ordered a chocolate glazed donut and a green tea, sitting down at a table, pulling up 3 other chairs.

"Hey Stella!" I heard Jared's voice from the entrance, and Jensen right behind him. "Hey Stel." He said, and they pulled up seats next to me. "Hey guys! You hear anything from Misha?" I asked. They shook their heads. "I'm going to order something. You want anything Jensen?" Jared asked, pulling out his wallet. Jensen nodded, giving him $20. "Whatever you're getting, except a size smaller. " I laughed.

"So how're you liking Canada?" He asked. "It's really freaking awesome. I'm so ready to start filming. I've been here for like a day, and I want to live here." Only thing missing is Jace.

"That's cool. The writers haven't decided if you'll be on any more episodes or if you'll be only in this one."  Jensen said. "Maybe I'll be like Felicia. Except I won't die. I'm to mighty for that." I said. Jensen laughed. Jared walked over, holding two coffee cups and a box of mini donuts.

"What's up?" Jared asked, wiping away the crumbs from his face. "Just discussing Stella's character. And you're mighty, but not as mighty as Charlie. No way." I laughed loudly. I heard the door ring and looked over, to find Misha.

"It's the man of the hour! Late as usual." Jared laughed. "Sorry I'm late you guys. Maison made me play dress up." We laughed. "Nice. We have to get going soon, so we need to get this done fast. Stella's with me from Monday to Wednsday, and she's with Misha from Thursday to Friday, and Jared, you get her weekends." I nodded. "Okay so since today's Tuesday-" I interupted. "But yesterday was Tuesday too!" I quoted the show. Jared laughed. "I like you." I smiled innocently.

"Anyways.. You'll be with me today and tomorrow. It's like we're a big dovorced family." Jensen said, grabbing a few extra donuts. I grabbed my tea and snatched a few from his hand. I hugged Misha and Jared goodbye, walking over to the hotel I was staying in for the night to get my things.

"A big gay family with all my gay dads. I'm living the dream." I joked. Jensen rolled his eyes, but I saw the hint of a smile and a small laugh emerge from him. We gathered my things into my car and i gave the desk man my keys to my room.

^^^
When we got there, Jensen showed me to my room. "Danneel took Justice out for some 'girls day' and will probably be back in about an hour. I've gotta go back to set to film this episode I'm directing." He said, pride in his voice. "Okay! Have fun!" I waved him off. I called Sean.

"Hello?" I heard his familiar voice. "Hey Sean! Just wanted to call and chat. I'm at Jensen-an actor I'm working with. Have you seen Jace today yet?" I asked, turning on my shower. "Yeah! Well, me and Riele are with him now. Want me to put you on speaker?" I grinned, getting excited. "Sure!"

"Hello?" Jace's small voice spoke. "Hey Stella!" I giggled, hearing Riele's happy voice. "Hey guys! I miss y'all so much!" I whined playfully. "I miss you too Stelly." Jace said, louder this time. "How are you doing?" I asked. "Good. I ate a half an apple and a few bites of my sandwich." I got excited.

"Really! That's amazing! I wish I was there to hug you! Oh Jace I'm so happy!" Tears formed in my eyes. "Yeah. I miss you." He said, embarrassed. "I've got to shower, I'll call you later?" I got undressed, getting ready to hang up.

"Yeah. Bye." I hung up, getting in the steaming shower.

++++

HI GUYS SPRRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT IVE BEEN IN A JACE MOOD AND A WRITING MOOD (im always in these moods but anywaysss) AND :))))))) SO ILL BE UPDATING ALOOTTTTT :)