18

*LISTEN TO JERK IT OUT BY CAESARS BC I LIKE THAT SONG :)*

When I get home, my moms car is in the driveway, and she's sitting at her desk in the office. I peek my head through.

"Hey momma. Jace and I are back, wer're going to chill for a while upstairs, call me down if you need anything." I said. She turned and nodded, pointing to her phone. I mouthed a quick 'sorry' before closing the door and dragging Jace upstairs quietly. I walked into my room and pulled out my makeup bags, taking out everything I was using.

"What's that?" He asked. "Foundation, and cotton swabs and makeup remover for the stuff I have on now." I squirted the liquid into the cotton swab and dabbed at my eyes, removing the mascara and eyeliner. I then went into the bathroom, Jace trailing behind me, to wash the rest of the cake off of my face.

"You'll have to do this when you get home." I said, connecting eyes with him through the mirror. He smiled at me. I walked out, sitting back down on my bed. I pulled the wall mirror and leaned it against my bed, putting some foundation on the brush. I looked at Jace standing in the doorway. "C'mon. We gotta get this done before my mom sees." He sighed, throwing himself on my bed.

"Okay, just hold still." I said, finding any visible bruises and covering them up with the makeup.

^^^

"Okay it's kinda sucky because I'm like 50 shades paler than you, but at least it covers." I shrugged, putting the makeup in my bag.

"Do you wanna chill in my room? You can spend the night if you'd like." I offered, pulling my laptop off its charger. Suddenly, Girl All The Bad Guys Want by Bowling For Soup came on. Jace picked up his phone, and I laughed at his ringtone.

"Okay please stop, my moms calling." He said, laughing. "Hey mom. No I'm fine. Yeah, I'm going to stay at Stella's place tonight if that's okay? We're going to bring sleeping bags into the living room. No we won't be sleeping together. All right, I love you too." I smirked.

"So now you're lying?"  I smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Whatever, what are we watching?" He asked. "I was think The Benchwarmers? That's my all time favorite movie." I laughed to myself at all the lines I had memorized. "Yeah, sure."

^^^

"Hey Marty I'm gonna split early!" I quoted. Jace watched me, amused. "I don't even know who you are." I said, in my attempt of an old man.

"Bros before hoes dude." I said, throwing up the 'rock on' sign. Jace laughed, his eyes crinkling up at the ends.

A few minutes later, my favorite scene came up. "Oh wait this is my favorite part." Jace rolled his eyes. "You've said that about every other scene." I punched his shoulder. I imitated a grunting noise Clark makes.

"YOU JUST LOST YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT VIDEO SPOT!" I screamed. Jace was laughing really hard at this point. I whispered under my breath, "dang it." He laughed harder.

"I love you Stella." He kissed my temple. "I love you too."

"I bet you're a good catcher.. Of donuts.. In your mouth." I quoted. "Don't chop at it, it's not a sword." I said, not being able to hold back my laughter.

"You're not a sword." I said in a dumb voice. Jace snorted. I looked at him with wide eyes.

I laughed, ready for my favorite part. "Ready!" I said.

"I caught it, you're out." I imitated the catchers voice. "I hit it! It ticked the bat!" I said in my Richie-voice.

"You're still out!" I got excited.

"You're still fat!" I started laughing, along with Jace. "This is so funny." He said inbetween breaths.

"He just did that steroid free!" I said. "What's steroidal?" I quoted.

"Something that makes your pee pee smaller." I answered myself, and Jace giggled. "There must be steroids in macaroni." I said, imitating Clarks voice. Jace smiled. "You're so cute." He nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

"Not as cute as you."

"Outside bad. Sun is scary.. It wants to hurt me."

"Okay Gus.. Gus BUS! Yeah! Gus bus."

"My wife's the only one that gets to twist these man titties."

^^^

After thousands of quotes later, the credits appeared, and I closed my latptop.

"Okay seriously, how awesome was that movie?" I asked. "It was pretty good, but I'll give you a better review when I don't have the chick next to me spittin out every word before they're spoken." He joked. "Whatever; you that it was hilarious. Don't lie to me." I giggled.

"Yeah yeah, why don't we get some sleep baby?" I nodded, changing into my pajamas. I felt Jace's eyes on me the whole time.

"Do you need something to change into?" I asked. "Just some pants or something." I nodded, pulling out a pair of long thick wool butterfly pants my aunt had given to me. He looked up at me, a look that read 'I am so done with you' written on his face.

"I don't care what you wear baby." I grinned, flipping onto the bed, shuffling underneath the covers. I turned away while he changed, and snuggled into his chest as I little spooned with him.

"I think this was a very perfect end, and a very perfect day." I said, yawning. "Agreed. I should take you out more often." I giggled tiredly. "I love you." He whispered, kissing my shoulders and hair.

"And I, you." I said, turning my head to kiss him on the nose, but instead pecking his lips.

"Goodnight." We said simultaneously.

++++++

HI GUYS UPDATEEE IS UPP. Anyways I updated pretty soon, because I have no homework (boo yah!) and I was watching the benchwarmers while writing this and I just had to okay it's my all time fav movie and plz watch it. I'm thinking of writing another Jace fanfic, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think? Ily all, don't forget to vote and comment!