Epilogue

*20 years later*

The taxi had stopped, and was waiting for their pay. I shook my head and told them to stay there, I had one other place for them to take me, then I'd pay them.

I walked through the cemetary, looking sadly at the rotting flowers, the worn names, the moss growing on the gravestones. After a few minutes of searching, I found who I was looking for.

I knelt and replaced the flowers in the vase with new ones. I sat down, enjoying the silence for a few minutes alone. Then I spoke.

"It's been 20 years, Jacey. 20 years since I've looked into your eyes, 20 years since we've kissed and hugged, 20 years since you've called me baby, since I've heard your voice. God, it's been the worst 20 years of my life, and I haven't moved on. I've moved closer to Sean and Riele, since they're needing me now more than ever. They've got their own television show together, so I've got to babysit the triplets more often, that's where I'm headed to after this. Ella and her husband are still on their honeymoon, they're sending postcards and everything. Xander and Glory are alright, and your parents are in one of those little elderly care things. Now that I've moved back to L.A, I'll be visiting more often baby. I'm on my own though. Riele keeps trying to set me out on blind dates, and I won't go. But I'm being forced to go now, so I might not visit on Thursday. She only told me his name. I think his name was Colin Ford (A/U LOOK HIM UP ON IG HE REALLY HOT)? I'll tell you how it goes, though it probably won't go well. You're the only one I love." I heard the cabbie honk the horn. "I've got to go, but I love you. Okay? Only you." I kissed the stone, and got up to leave.

"Take me to (Sean and Riele's adress)."

^^^

I knocked on the door to my married best friends house. Sean opened the door, obviously relieved to have seen me. "Hey bud!" I said, hugging him. "Hey Stel. We're running late, we've got to go, the kids are in the living room, thank you so much!" I watched as my two best friends rushed out of the house. I walked inside and locked the door, looking at the three children sprawled on the floor.

"Hey guys!" I spoke, announcing my presence. I watched all three get up and run to me. "Aunty Stelly!" I heard one of them say. "You guys ready for some dinner?" I asked, and they nodded.

"Aunt Stelly, Fletcher bit my arm!" One of them said. "Because Marrissa told me to!" The little boy argued. "I didn't!" Marrissa squealed.

"Yes you did! You said 'bite Jane or I'll hit you!" Fletcher argued. "Alright, Marrissa, Fletcher, go sit in time out while I make snacks and help Jane." They groaned, but went into their directed corners.

"I can't believe they did that." Jane pouted. I smiled at her. "That's what siblings do baby doll. They're mean and evil. Fletcher was doing it so he didn't get hurt."

"Fletcher is a dumb name for a dumb kid." Jane spoke. "Oh don't say that! I gave your mommy and daddy those names! I named you guys!" I argued.

"Why?"

"Because, that's what I was supposed to name my kids."

"Why didn't you? Why don't you have kids?"

"Because the man that I love very much, is gone." I said softly, putting cheese and crackers on a platter. "Where did he go?" She asked, dipping her finger in applesauce.

"He went to visit a very big man, but he's in a good place now, and that's all that matters." I shook my head of the memories I had tried so hard to forget.

"When was the last time you saw him?"

"It was actually about 20 years ago, today." Tears fought, and I pushed them down. "Have you heard from him since?" I shook my head.

"Sometimes I think he's with me, or hears me when I call him, but sometimes I think it's my imagination, and that he's really gone."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She frowned.

"It's okay, Jace would've loved you guys. And you would've loved him too." She concentrated.

"My mommy and daddy talk about someone named Jace! They called him a good man." I smiled at her. "Jace Lee Norman was a very good man."

++++++

god this hurts to write, it one hurts to think of jace NOT being here, and of that fanfiction i told yall about. ill be posting an authors note after this, thank you again, im sorry, i know a few of you are sad, and im sad too. lets start a sad parade!! ily all, dont forget to vote and comment. tell your friends about me?