4

I sat on the floor of our kitchen, helping my mom finish our dining table. We had the chairs pre-built. "I don't know why we got the chairs pre-built, but the table a build-it-yourself. A DIY. Are you kidding me?" I complained, screwing the piece A and piece B together.

"We're done!" I exclaimed. "Yay!" I high-five my mom. "Time for the rest of the furniture." I pulled out my phone and sent a Snapchat of the finished product to Jace. 'Finally finished' I typed.

"Go get the table stuff!" My mom said excitedly, pushing the chairs in. I went into the living room, tearing open the box. I pulled out the lace table cloth, and candle holders, and bowls with fake fruits.

I walk back in, and set up the table, sending Jace another Snapchat. "Wait no here's the finished product" and sent it, waiting for a response.

"Want to help me unpack some more? I got a kick out of your embarrassment when Jace saw the house." She snickered, and I kicked the back of her knee, causing her to fall. "I'll help, but not with that attitude." I sassed, putting my hands on my hips. Suddenly my phone binged, and I lept for it. Jace sent me a Snapchat.

It was a picture of a ceiling fan. The caption read 'That table blew me away.' I laughed at his stupid joke. "What's so funny?" My mom asked, taking out curtains from a smaller box on the counter. "Jace made a bad joke." She 'Ahhed' and pulled out the rails and curtains. "Go fluff these out real quick." She handed me a large pile of curtains, and I went into our fenced backyard, and unrolled each curtain, and beat it with a bat my mother had also given me, watching dust fly from the fabric.

^^^

It was 10 in the morning and my mom and I had unpacked the kitchen, laundry room and half of the living room, which we were currently working on. We set books and pictures on the coffee tables and bookshelves. I grabbed pillows, tossing them in random places on the couches and one on each recliner. We set up the Xbox and got in our matching recliners.

"I feel like Joey and Chandler." My mom joked, turning on the Xbox. I laughed, grabbing one of he controllers. "GTA 5?" I asked. "GTA 5." My mom replied, opening the game. "Maybe GTA 5 will be our always." I quoted. "Don't make me cry." Mom said, wiping a fake tear from her eye.

"Don't be so emotional." I said, starting the game. "Don't be so emo." She retorted. I rolled my eyes.

^^^

At a quarter to 12, my mother and I dashed upstairs to get ready for filming. I took a shower and left my hair to air-dry, and got dressed in a Blink-182 shirt and my gray joggers. I combed through my damp hair and put on my minimal amount of makeup, concealer, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, and went downstairs, waiting for my mom to get finished.

"Hey, let's go get lunch and then I'll drop you off at the studio. Does Subway sound good?" She asked. I nodded. After we got my lunch we went to the studio and I sat in the set, eating away happily at my sandwhich as I waited for my friends to show up.

"Hey Stel." I heard Jace call, jogging up to me. "Hey." I said. He kissed my cheek. "Can I have a bite?" He asked and I nodded, letting him have my foot long. "Is that a foot long?" I heard Sean call. I laughed, nodding. "Yeah. I'm hungry though." I said, taking my food away from Jace, who was going in for another bite. "You know exactly what to put on a sandwhich." He groaned, chewing his food. "Of course I do. Have you met me?" I asked, as if it were obvious.

"Yes I have. You're the worlds best girlfriend." I grinned cheekily, kissing his cheek. Then a buzz went off, signaling we were to get ready for filming. I went into my dressing room and let my assistants do whatever they pleased.

I walked onto the set, reading over my lines one last time, before the director yelled action, and I got into character.

"Isla! Have you seen Henry?" 'Charolette' ran towards me, as I closed my locker, shaking my head. "No. But I got concert tickets!" I pulled three slips of paper from my book bag, showing them off. "Cool. Who for?" She asked, grabbing the tickets from my hands. "Downtown Revenue." I smirked. "That's your band." 'Charolette' said. "Yes, and I want my only friends there for my first venue!" I said, grabbing the tickets from her grasp.

"Okay. I'll tell Jasper and Henry... When I find them." I looked around the corner, spotting Jace. "There's Henry!" I called, running and grabbing his hand, excited, dragging him onto the set. "Hey guys. What's up?" 'Henry' asked. "I got you, Charolette and Jasper tickets to see my band in concert!" I squealed, showing him the paper.

^^^

After filming, the cast and I stopped by Krispy Kreme to get donuts. We sat at a booth by the window. "I think our first day of filming went quite well." I said, biting on my chocolate glazed donut.

"Agreed." Jace said, holding my hand. "You guys are cute together. I hope you know that." Riele said, sipping her coffee. "Thanks." I said, blushing lightly.