9

My mom was driving me to Seans house, and we were quietly singing along to Jack Johnson's Banana Pancakes, when I got a text from Sean.

Sean: Where u @ bro??????

Me: About 5 minutes!1!!1!2!1!2!1!

Sean: Yay1!1!!1!1!1!1!3!1!!1

The conversation was that for the rest of the drive, when my mom stopped abruptly. I looked up from my phone to see we were there. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Love you sweet heart. Call me when you want to be picked up." I nodded, grabbing my stuff and walking up the front steps,  knocking on the door. Sean's house was really nice, two stories, and had beautiful flowers lining the house.

"Hello!" An older lady answered the door, who I guessed was Seans mom. "Hi! I'm Stella, Sean said he was having some sort of pool party thing?" I said, sticking my hand out for her to shake. She grabbed it, shaking lightly, and leading me into the house. The inside was old, but like a cool old. There was a large grandfather clock on the side of the hallway that led into the living room, and fancy paintings lined the walls. On the staircase there were portraits of the family, and I recognized Sean in many of them.

She led me out a back screen slide door that led to the huge backyard, filled with the cast members, and some people I didn't know. I recognized Sean and Riele instantly, talking aside from everyone else. I thanked Seans mom and walked over to Riele and Sean.

"Hey guys!" I said happily, hugging the duo. "Hey Stel! We've missed you!" Riele said, grabbing my hand. "We'll be right back." She excused us, dragging me off into a corner of a Tikki bar.

"What's up?" I asked, applying sunscreen onto my face through a mirror hung on the walls. "I need your full and complete attention." I turned to her, nodding. "I saw Jace.. He was.. With Maeve Tomalty, who is supposed to be acting on Henry Danger after your character with 'Henry' or whatever." I knew where this was going. "And Sean and I saw him and he was kissing her and-" There walked out Jace, Maeve behind him. He stopped and looked at me, smiling. He walked over to me, hugging me. I was stone cold. I wasn't upset. I wasn't mad. I felt nothing. He turned to look at me.

"What's wrong babe?" I walked away from his grip on my forearm, eyes blank. "Which babe?" I asked. Riele walked over to me, pulling me away. The last glimpse I got of Jace was of his face, broken and sad. I tugged my arm out of her grip, walking towards him. Maeve had left.

"What were you doing with Maeve?" I asked, robot-like. "I-I'm sorry-" I cut him off. "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it. You would have told me. You brought this on yourself." I turned, walking away. Past Jace, past Riele, past Sean, and Ella, and Maeve, and whoever else was here. I stopped at the fence, throwing my bag over, climbing over. Before I turned to walk away, I got a glimpse of the scene.

Jace was on his knees, crying, screaming, it seemed, and Sean and Riele were holding him back, Mrs. Fox running through the yard, on her phone, probably talking to Jace's mom. In that moment, Jace stopped, looking up at me. He kept mouthing things I couldn't make out, but all I could do was wave, picking up my bag and marching up the steep hill, deciding to walk home. I plugged in my earbuds, blasting Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day. Tears finally started to form im my eyes. Jace and I hadn't been together that long, but I had never met someone who loved me so much like he did. To be betrayed like that.. I was confused on why he didn't own up to it earlier, or break up with me. When I arrived home, I had almost 50 messages from Riele and Sean. I decided I would call them later.

^^^

I never called either of them back. It had been weeks. I didn't leave my room. I just sat in bed, picking at the food my mother gave me, not having the appetite to actually eat it. I had to go to filming today. Jace was going to be there. It was the second to last episode I would be in. I wasn't active on social media, my manager said the public was getting worried. I read, mostly. Slept a bit, when I could keep my mind in peace, but that only lasted half an hour or so. My mother told me I was looking thin. Then she said I should get up and over it. She said I should stop being sad over it. But that was the thing. I wasn't sad. I wasn't mad. I didn't feel a thing. I read Riele and Sean's messages. They said Jace was upset. Ella and Cooper checked up on me a few times. Jace left hundreds of calls and messages. I didn't want to block him.

I was sitting in makeup, it was dead silent, except for Sean and Riele trying to talk to fill the silence. I studied my lines one last time, before getting dressed. My design crew had given me a crop-top. Short sleeve. I looked down at my bare arms. Scars were scattered. They reminded me of the nights my mother managed to drag me out of bed, only leading to me stacking up on razors. It was a normal thing for me now. Sit and suffer in silence, then sit and suffer in my silence tears and blood. Many hadn't healed in time for filming, but that was okay. Nothing mattered anymore. I was reciting my lines, when Cooper walked in.

"Hey Stella. How are you feeling? Riele told me what happened." I nodded, giving him a fake smile. "What's this?" He asked, eyes widening at the sight of my arms. I looked back up at him, wiping the tears from his cheek. I held my finger to my lips, whispering "Shh."

But I was to late, because here was Riele and Sean and Jace and Ella. They all looked heartbroken. Jace reached out for me screaming my name, only to be pulled away by Cooper and Sean. Riele and Ella came over, hugging and comforting me. They led me back to the dressing room, to get me changed into a different shirt, when I stopped, hearing yelling.

"See what you did Jace! You brought this upon yourselves. You caused her to hurt herself, because you were to much of a coward to break up with her or even fess up to your mistakes! Instead her best friend had to tell her! You-" Sean was screaming. "I know! God! You don't think I replay that day every moment of my life since! I wish I could've changed so much! You can't make me feel any worse than I already do!" Jace screamed back. I walked in, opening the closet, taking out a sweatshirt. I wasn't sure who's it was, but it smelled nice, and covered me up. Jace and Sean stopped abruptly, staring as I took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra, but I didn't care. I heard everyone gasp, and I guess it was due to the scars on my stomach and my chest. I put on the sweatshirt. Looking down, only to realize it belonged to Sean. I walked up to him.

"Hope you don't mind if I use this." I asked. He had tears in his eyes. I wiped them away, the sleeve slipping over my hands. "It's okay. Don't cry." I kissed his forehead. I saw Jace, silently sobbing, then he screamed. "Please don't do this! I love you Stella! Please!" I turned around, neutral, wiping away the tears of Cooper, Riele and Ella. I gave them each a hug. "Let's go film." I said, leaving them all behind. Tears were forming in my eyes, but I had learned to keep it back. We filmed, as if nothing was wrong, but I could see the sadness behind everyones eyes. After filming, I bid them all goodbye, hitching a ride with Riele.

+++++

sorry FOR BEING SO DEAD. SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT ITS GETTING GOOD I GUESS???? THANKNYOU SO MUCH FOR 900 VIEWS HOKY CRAP . IM GOING HOME FROM VACATIONING FOR 2 MONTHS BUT I LEAVE FOR HOME TOMORROW AND I HAVE A 3 HOUR PLANE RIDE SO ILL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER. EXCUSE THE BAD SPELLINH BUT ITS LATE AND I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY TOMORROW. ily all