17

*1 month later* *SORRY FOR THE TIME SKIP I COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE*

I was getting ready for a date Jace was taking me on, as a congratulations for us being together for 3 months, and being 1 month clean. He hadn't specified where we'd be going, only that I'd enjoy it.

Digging in my closet, I threw out my Dylan O'Brien baseball tee, my 'Just Here For A Muggle Studies Project' sweatshirt, black ripped skinnies, and black high ankle boots. I then sprayed my hair with dry shampoo, being to lazy to actually shower. I braided my hair to the side, ignoring any loose strands that stuck out. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup, drawing a small line of black eyeliner on my lids.

I waited for downstairs for Jace to arrive, and scrolled through some popular Anime's on Netflix. I clicked on the first one I saw, Sword Art Online.

^^^

After about 3 episodes, when the show was getting good, the doorbell rang.

"Hey Stella." Jace said, kissing my cheek as I opened the door. "Hey Jace. Let me grab my bag and turn off some stuff and we can head out. You can come in if you like." I said, walking off to find my bag in my room.

"What are you watching?" He asked. "It's this anime called 'Sword Art Online'. Can you turn off the television for me?" I asked, hearing quiet in the downstairs area.

"I'm ready." I said, flipping off the kitchen and living room light. "Let's go then." He said, wrapping our arms together, leading me out the door. I texted my mom, letting her know where I was going, and locked the front door.

"Where's your moms car?" I asked, looking around at the empty driveway.

"The place we're going to is better if we walked. Nice sweatshirt by the way." He smiled. "Thanks. Hey check out my shirt." I pulled up my jacket, and my shirt accidentally flashing him. He screamed. I let my grip on my tee go, and felt the fabric of my shirt on my chest.

"Who's that?" He gestured to the name on my shirt.

"It's Dylan O'Brien. He's a hottie." I pulled my sweatshirt back down. "So where are we going?" I asked. He snuggled his head into my shoulder. "You'll see."

*Jaces POV*

As we were walking to the creek where I was taking her, Stella started pointing things out. She showed me the where the North Star was, and different constellations, the different planets. I looked up at her, my heart filling with love now that we were both happy.

"Oh, we turn right here." I said, guiding her into the woods. "I'm getting freaked out." She laughed, one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.

"You know what I just realized?" She said. "What?" I asked, looking up at her. "We never did that weekend thing at the beach you told me about." I nodded my head in agreement.

"My family went without us. They payed a lot of money for that trip, and said they weren't going to let it go to waste." She mumbled something under her breath that I didn't catch.

As we were walking, I saw the faint light of the candles I lit earlier, and knew we were getting close. Stella saw them too.

"What are those?" She asked, pointing to the light. "You'll have to see." I smiled. She giggled, pulling my arm. I winced, but ran with her.

When we got to the area I had set everything up, she gasped. I looked up at her nervously, hoping she'd like it. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it! Jace!" She leaned down and hugged me. I kissed her, not letting go until my lungs screamed for air. "I love you Stella." I whispered in her ear. "I love you too." She continued to hug me, until I winced when she squeezed to hard. She let go, a look of sorrow in her eyes. I hated being in pain. I brought her down, and I didn't want to do that. I was weak. I was supposed to be the one protecting her from the pain and dissapointment of the real world, but it was the other way around.

"Let's check it out." She said, smiling sadly. I hated myself for making her feel this way. As if she has to protect me.

"You did this all by yourself?" She asked. I nodded. "With the help of Xander of course. Apparently he's a 'ladies man'." I quoted. "I'd like to think its a Norman thing." She giggled, placing a kiss on my cheek. I watched as she sat down on the plaid blanket, patting to the empty spot beside her. I sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Peanut ham sandwiches?! How'd you remember?" She said excitedly. I nodded.

"Wanna eat?" I asked, pulling out the bag of Doritos and pineapple.

"Oh! And my favorite chips! And fruit! Jace! This is so thoughtful." She smiled up at me. "Anything for you Stella." I kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Let's feast." She grinned devilishly.

^^^

After we ate, we layed down, and I listened intently on everything she was saying. She could go on about space for hours. I loved when she talked about things she was passionate about.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked. "Make out?" I offered. She nodded, leaning over on top of me.

"Oh no. Nuh-uh. I may be an inch shorter than you, but I always top." I said, flipping us over. "And all the fangirls go wild." She smirked, before pulling me down, locking our lips. I smiled into the kiss, before tucking my tongue in between her mouth, trying to hold in my laughter at the sloppy sucking noises I used to be grossed out about, until I met Stella.

"I love you Jace." She mumbled. "I love you too." I whispered back, before leaning away, grabbing onto the fabric of her sweatshirt, smiling at her layered body. She nodded, taking it off, but before that happened, it got stuck on her head, and her elbow hit my cheek. I laughed as she blushed.

"I'm so sorry." She laughed along with me. "It's fine baby, I'm okay." I assured her. I leaned back down, and we assumed our position.

^^^

"You're so beautiful. And worth it. Every fight, every anything. I would travel the seas, take 7 planes, all to get to you." I whispered. She blushed. "You charming boy." She teased. I smiled. I leaned over her, grabbing my shirt, tossing her two layers over we had eventually stripped out of. When she put on her jacket, I slipped the hood over her head.

"What?" She asked. "Cover the hickeys until you figure out what to do with them." I smirked, kissing her cheek. I put the trash and blanket in the basket, carrying it out of the woods as I was walking Stella home. "What are you going to do?" She asked. I gave her a questioning look.

"Hickeys. I have makeup, and a hood so my mom doesn't see." I froze, not thinking about it. "Do you mind if I use your makeup before my mom comes to get me?" She laughed, nodding. "You'll be such a pretty boy." I rolled my eyes.

"You did this to me." I joked. "Whatever he/she."

++++++

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. EXCUSE ANY ERRORS, bUT IM THINKING OF DOING A SEQUEL BUT IDK YET??? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN THIS STORY WILL END TBH IDK IF IT EVER WILL MWHAHAHAH. Anyways i started school last week and I've already had homework and I'm really busy so I'm trying really hard to update! IM ALMOST AT 2K VIEWS??? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Ily all don't forget to comment and vote! <3 ALSO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW COVER :)