Home is Where the Heart is

Jade's POV

"Welcome back ladies, Simon's ready for you" the lady at the front desk smiled as she escorted us to his office even though we already knew our way there. It was company policy that you be escorted anywhere, even the restrooms, they believed it made them more professional. Me personally, I just found it straight up creepy. Simon had called us early this morning saying he needed to see us. He did mention it was great news so it took some weight off my shoulders. Working with Simon could sometimes be stressful, it was hard pleasing a perfectionist and that's exactly what he was. Everything we did had to go through him and frankly sometimes it got very annoying.

Ushering us into the room, we all walked in as Simon motioned for us to sit. Noticing the huge smile on his face it made me anxious to want to know what the great news was. "Good morning ladies" he smiled looking at each of us individually. Sitting down in his chair he pulled it up to his desk before resting his hands on it clasping them together. "So as we discussed earlier this morning, I've got some great news for you" Exchanging excited looks with the other girls we turned back to Simon motioning for him to continue. "As you know, your DNA album has made it to the number one seat on the charts in the UK" he smiled causing us to nod in agreement. That couldn't of been the great news because we all already knew that.

"So what's the good news then?" Jesy asked with a puzzled yet anxious face similar to the rest of us. "I've checked the records in the US and discovered that you've also become number one in America," covering my mouth in shock I turned to look at the other girls who clapped excitedly, "so...management and I have teamed up and decided to send you girls to America for a couple weeks in order to promote the CD even more, we've already called up the hottest radio stations and talk shows" he smiled as Leigh-Anne pulled us all into a group hug. Wow, I would finally get to travel outside of the UK for once in my life. I've always wanted to go to America and meet our American mixers and now we had the opportunity!

"Wait...do the boys know about this?" Perrie then asked causing my smile to falter. How would Liam react to this sudden news? "I didn't talk to them about it, I thought this would be a discussion you'd want to have with your boyfriends" he said looking in between Perrie and I. A couple weeks without Liam would be kind of hard believe it or not. "When are we leaving?" I asked as Simon flipped through his calendar, "You girls are leaving tomorrow night" he said causing me to look over at the other girls with a nervous glance. "Well I suppose I'll just talk to Zayn about it tonight..." Perrie sighed running a hand through her blonde hair.

"Trust me ladies, you won't be over in America too long" he smiled with an assuring look on his face. Nodding we all exchanged quick looks with each other as he dismissed us. Walking out the office we made our way out to our limo yet I still couldn't get my mind off of how Liam would react. I don't know why I was making it such a big deal, after all we weren't really dating but I still had to put some effort into this relationship right? Pulling up at our flat we got out the limo walking inside. "America here we come!" Leigh-Anne yelled in her hillbilly accent along with Jesy. "What do you think I should pack?!" Jesy ranted grabbing Leigh-Anne's hand and running up the stairs with her. Looking back at Perrie to see that she was on the phone I went over to sit on the couch when I felt her presence behind me.

"Hey, were you just telling Zayn about the America thing?" I asked as she sat beside me resting her head on my shoulder. "No, I told him that I needed him and Liam to come see us so he said he's on his way" she smiled. Sighing I rested my head on top of hers, "I'm kind of nervous Pezza, how do you think Liam will react?" I knew if I was to tell Liam of course he would act like it doesn't bother him but I'm sure it really would. "You know Liam would understand, in case you haven't noticed Liam's very understanding" she said raising my hopes a little. I guess she was right, there was no way Liam would be mad at me for this, if anything he would be happy for me.