Rainy Days & Arguements

Liam's POV

"What are you doing here?" Jade asked looking over at me, a frown apparent on her face. Smiling sheepishly I shrugged, "Um...I came here to surprise you...surprise...?" Seeing her frown just get deeper I watched as Leigh-Anne slowly backed out the room closing the door behind her. Was it bad that I was completely terrified right now? "I can't believe you right now" Jade growled clearly not happy to see me and all I could do was look down in shame. Taking off the cap and wig I ran a hand through my hair before hanging my head in shame. "I'm sorry...you wouldn't answer any of my calls so I had to come out here to see you..." I mentioned as she crossed her arms. I couldn't help but notice how sexy she was when upset.

"I obviously didn't pick up your calls because maybe I didn't want to talk to you" she snapped, her eyes a dark shade of brown. I had never seen Jade this angry with me, or anyone at that matter. "Well based on what you and Leigh-Anne were saying I beg to differ" I frowned crossing my arms, that's what you get when two stubborn people clash heads. "What we said was none of your business" she groaned. "I think it was" I snapped back walking over to her, I was already humiliated there was no way I was now going to leave without getting what I wanted and that was her. "Ugh, I hate you and I wish we would've never met!" Jade shouted frustratingly before grabbing her purse and walking out the door. Ouch, that hurt a lot. Following her down the hall I gently grabbed her arm stopping her, "You don't mean that, take it back"

Glaring at me she pulled her arm away from me, "I do mean it, every single word, I was better off with Sam..." Feeling my heart literally stop I let my hands fall to my side's. I was completely frozen, completely broken. I never thought something that painful could come from someone so beautiful, someone so innocent...someone I loved. "So you're telling me that what we had was all fake, you had no feelings for me, I know you have feelings for me I heard you back there" I mumbled looking back at Jade who wouldn't look me in the eyes. "Well I was wrong about you, you're just a jackass" Watching her turn on her heels and into the elevator I took the flight of stair, there was no way I was going to let her get away from me, I loved her.

Finally making in down to the lobby just in time to see jade leaving the building I ran outside even though it was raining. Today's just been horrible and on top of that it was raining. "Jade...!" I called out seeing her turn around. Catching up to her, I wiped my eyes looking down at her to see she was also already drenched, her hair matted down. "We can't go out like this...forget all this dating, you're my best friend..." Seeing her eyes start to soften they soon got hard again, "Was..." Walking off yet again I followed, I was determined to get her to talk to me. "Jade can we please just go inside and talk?" I tried seeing her turn to face me rolling her eyes in the process. "What part of I wish I would've never met you don't you understand?" Feeling my eyes start to water I looked down, my vision blurry from the tears and the rain, "So this is it then huh?" I mumbled as paparazzi's started taking photos around us, but right now I didn't care, I just wanted to run away somewhere and never be seen again. "It's over Liam, I'm sorry...please...don't follow me..."

Looking up I watched as she headed off down the street. "Damn...!" I whispered once I realized that I had really lost her, she was gone. Starting to turn around, I then heard the screech of tires. My eyes widening, I turned around to see Jade crossing the street and a huge truck speeding her way. "Jade move!" I shouted running after her, not caring who looked at me like I was crazy. Seeing her look up, her eyes matched mines when she noticed the truck, but instead of moving she stood there, probably in shock. Seeing the truck get closer I picked up my speed finally making it over to her. Trying to be as gently as possible, I tackled her moving her out the way of the truck just at the right time.