I Need You

Jade's POV

Looking back up at Liam it was almost instantly our eyes met and for a second I saw his eyes soften but then I tore my eyes away. Feeling butterflies start to build up in my stomach I sat back, maybe this wasn't the best idea. "Liam...it's good to see you again..." Jesy mumbled causing Liam to advert his attention towards her. He seemed so alarmed and off guard and to be honest I couldn't blame him. Seeing him frown he fixed his snapback before shoving his hands in his pockets, he looked so hot doing it to. I've always had a thing for boys that wore hats and had tattoos to be completely honest but I couldn't tell him that.

"And where were you headed?" Louis asked his arms crossed. A distain look came across Liam's face as he looked Louis up and down, "None of your business" I did this to him... "Look, since none of us could obviously get some sense knocked into you we figured Jade could..." Zayn stated looking over at me. "Jade could do what? Apologize? I'd rather you keep it" he frowned, his words coming out harsh and cold. Every word felt like a jab to the gut. Feeling a slight nudge in my side I looked over at Leigh-Anne sitting beside me to see a sympathetic look on her face, "You know he didn't mean that..." Sending her a small smile for her efforts, I looked back over at Liam, my smile instantly vanishing.

"Guys if I'm going to talk to him I've got to do it alone..." I sighed as all eyes fell on me. One by one they slowly got up from the couch making their way upstairs and leaving me and Liam downstairs alone. Standing up I awkwardly ran a hand through my hair, Liam's eyes not leaving mines. "Hi..." I started not having the courage to look him in the eyes just yet. After what I did could you really blame me? "Hey..." he replied with his arms still crossed. "Um, I just wanted to start off with saying thank you for saving me..." I mumbled finally looking up as the guilt and embarrassment started to rise.

"Did you expect me to just watch you die?" he frowned raising an eyebrow at me. Shrugging I clasped my hands together, "After what I said...yeah" I sighed remembering how he tackled me out the way of the truck. No matter what people said, Liam wasn't what he was portraying his self as, he was a sweet boy and I'm sure the fans miss that side of him as much as I do. "Liam, I know the only reason you're acting like this is because I hurt you and I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said" I apologized once again seeing him shift before dryly chuckling. "Everything's always about you, how you feel" Raising my eyebrows in confusion I looked up at him, "What are you talking about?"

Licking his lips he adjusted his snapback, "Look Jade, I needed a change in my life, I'm sick of being boring" Frowning I looked at him with disbelief, who ever told him he needed to change? "You don't need to change Liam, you told me that if people didn't except you, they didn't deserve you...what happened to that?" I questioned seeing him look away, "Well in case you haven't noticed, things have changed" Shaking my head I took a step closer towards him, "What if I don't want things to change?" Still looking down, he shrugged, "That's too bad..."

Sighing I shook my head at him slight angry at his responses. "So that's it...? After all we've been through?" Seeing his eyes turn a darker shade he stood up pointing at me, "Don't play that card on me Jade, you're the one who threw it all away, not me!" he said sternly, his voice starting to raise. "I didn't mean to, I already told you it was out of anger and I apologized!" I retaliated starting to get angry. "Well it hurt! To have the one person you've loved since day one tell you that they wish they would've never met you before...it hurts..." he yelled, his voice cracking at the end. Looking down at my feet I moved the strands of hair from in front of my face. Looking back at where we were just a month ago...how did we end up here having a screaming match?