Reuniting

Liam's POV

"Liam, where the hell have you been?" Louis asked as soon as I stepped into the house. Frowning I took off my shoes not even looking up at him, "None of your damn business..." Walking into the kitchen I groaned when I heard multiple footsteps following me, "You can't keep doing this" I heard Zayn say. Oh so he was back in London, great. "I can do whatever the hell I want" I grumbled making my over to my fridge and opening it grabbing a water bottle. Hearing a gasp I finally turned around to look at them before seeing Niall standing there looking paler than ever. "Is that a tattoo...?" Looking down at my arm I nodded, "Yeah it is"

"You got a tattoo...?" Sighing I took of my sip before pushing past them and out trying to make my way to my room only to be stopped at the bottom of the staircase. "You promised that you'd never get a tattoo...what happened?" Niall asked looking at me with a hurt expression. "Stuff happens, I wanted a tattoo so I went out and got a tattoo" I mumbled seeing the other boys look taken back. I liked having this authority, people actually listening to me now. "You promised Niall you'd never get a tattoo" Harry pointed out, a frown clear on his face. "Like I said, stuff happened" starting to walk up the stairs I heard Louis yell at me causing me to stop, "You need to stop acting like this, it's getting ridiculous Liam!" Feeling the anger rush up me I turned around glaring at him, "Don't tell me what to do in my own fucking flat!"

Seeing Niall flinch back I took a deep breath before stomping up the stairs and into my room. Who did they think they were coming into my home and trying to tell me what to do? Sitting on my bed I ran a hand through my hair frustratingly before pulling out my phone to see I had missed calls from my mum and some from Jesy and then some from management. Sighing I shoved my phone back in my pocket before getting up and walking over to my window to see the boys car take off. Thinking back to the messages from Jesy I pulled my phone back out opening it.

From: JesyTo: LiamHey...Jade just told us what she said to you

Sighing I decided to text back

From: LiamTo: JesyIt doesn't even matter, I've moved on

Within seconds my phone rang again

From: JesyTo: LiamNo you haven't, I know that's the only reason you've changed...

Frowning I put my phone away before looking back out the window, I have moved on...I didn't need Jade. Walking back in my room, I headed downstairs grabbing my house key off the counter before walking outside not caring that it was snowing heavily. I knew exactly where I was going.

.... "Liam, it's good to see you son" Mr. Lukas smiled as I walked into the chocolate shop. Smiling I made my way over to the front desk where he was he looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "Where's that pretty girlfriend of yours?" he asked causing my smile to cease. "We broke up..." Sending me a sad smile he motioned for me to come behind the desk to join him, "I'm sorry to hear that...she was quite lovely, I could tell she made you happy" Shrugging I adjusted my snapback before leaning against the desk, "Everything happens for a reason right?" Nodding, Lukas sent me a small smile before patting my back. At least I haven't lost him...