The After Party

Liam's POV

The Brit Awards had been amazing! The girls won the New Artist award and we had won the best music video award for our song "Kiss You", so I guess you can say Simon was extremely pleased with us. We were now at the after party at Simons flat to celebrate our victories and lots of people were showing up it was crazy. Me and the boys had been talking to JLS and some other big time celebs that had showed up while the girls reunited with Tulisa. Looking over at them I couldn't help but smile at the fact that Jade was so excited. She could barely sit still on the way here. I was just happy for them, after all the hate they've been receiving the past couple of months it was good to see them walk up there and get that award.

"Liam, I'm gonna go cut the cake" Jade smiled as I separated myself from the conversation turning all my attention to her. "Did you need any help?" I asked as she shook her head no, a small smile on her lips, "I'm sure I can handle big knives and cakes" she joked. Chuckling I leaned down gently pecking her lips before she made her way towards the kitchen. Letting out a dreamy sigh I turned back to the boys to see that they were all looking at me. "Someone's still in the honeymoon stage of dating" Louis joked causing me to roll my eyes. "Well I finally got the girl, I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep her" I replied watching as Tulisa made her way over to us, a wide smile present on her face.

"Look out, the all-stars are in the building" laughing we all embraced her in a hug. We had met Tulisa through the girls and she was like a mother figure for us just like she was a mother figure for the girls. "How are you doing?" she asked looking at each and every one of us. "We're doing swell, still can't believe we won the award for best music video" Niall answered as Tulisa jokingly rolled her eyes. "Please, you boys are adorable and just to let you in on a little inside joke...I voted for you guys like a million times" Smiling we nodded watching her in appreciation. "Now before I go...Zayn, Liam and Niall...no hurting my girls, keep them happy alright?" she said pointing fingers at us. Nodding we all gave her another hug before she wandered off somewhere.

Jade's POV

Lining up the knife with the cake, I slowly yet neatly cut into it making sure everything was perfect...I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Smiling at my work I grabbed the row of plates on the next table before turning back to the cake delicately grabbing a slice with the knife and gently putting it on the plate before moving on to the next plate. "Need any help?" I heard someone say from behind me. "Oh no, I've got it" I started turning around only to see Sam standing there in his black suit with his hair slicked back. Pausing I slowly directed my attention back to the cake, if Liam was to walk in I would hate to predict how bad this would turn out.

"You sure?" he asked walking over to me and leaning against the counter. "Uh, yeah...positive" I mumbled as Niall walked in immediately noticing my situation. Thank god for Niall. "Hey Jade, did you need me to hand those cakes out for you?" Sending him a grateful smile, I nodded handing him three plates while he eyed them in perfection. "Did you need any more help?" Sam asked following up Niall who glared at him, none of the boys really liked Sam. "Oh no, I'm good" I smiled as he let out a light sigh before shoving his hands in his pockets. Without saying anything else, he walked out the kitchen followed by Niall's hard glare.

"I'm glad Liam didn't walk in here" Niall sighed setting the plates of cake down before leaning against the table. "I know, there would've been a huge fight" I mumbled just as Liam walked in with a bright smile on his face. "Hey babe, how's the cake coming along?" Smiling back I continued to cut the cake feeling his arms around my waist from the back pulling me closer to him. "It's going great actually" I replied as he placed a soft kiss on my shoulder then neck causing me to giggle. "Well you're gonna have to back away from the cake for now, Simon wants us out there" he said quietly as I turned around to face him to see that Niall had already left the kitchen. "But the cake..." I started as Liam kissed my nose shutting me up.