Towers

Jade's POV

Yawning I turned over in bed only to see Leigh-Anne there completely knocked out. Turning over on the side I noticed Jesy there asleep while Perrie hung off the bed asleep. Sighing I slowly sat up careful not to awake anyone. I couldn't help but think about Liam...I hope he wasn't mad at me. I tried calling back but he didn't pick up so I could only guess that he was also asleep. I felt so bad for putting him on the spot like that and embarrassing him in front of the other girls. I'll just go visit him tomorrow before the boys' interview and talk to him.

Climbing over the girls I got out the bed shuffling downstairs and into the kitchen grabbing the carton of ice cream. Sitting down I grabbed a spoon starting to eat when I heard a quiet voice. "Jade...?" turning around to see Jesy, I sent her a half hearted smile. Walking over to me, she sat down rubbing her eyes clearly still tired. "What are you doing up so early it's only 2 something?" she asked as I shrugged taking in another spoonful of ice cream. "I feel bad for laughing at Liam about his..." I searched for a word to say. "Boner?" Jesy finished a small smile on her face. Nodding I sighed, "He's been really patient with me, I can just tell sometimes he wants to take it further but he doesn't cause he knows how I feel about it...and to laugh at him...I feel like I'm being a horrible girlfriend" I mumbled.

"Oh...now I feel bad, I didn't know it was like that..." Jesy replied quietly as I nodded. "He's been so wonderful and patient and I just laughed at his misery" I sighed. "Jade...you're not a bad girlfriend ok" she assured as I slowly nodded. "Now...c'mon let's get back to bed before Leigh-Anne and Perrie come trotting down here" she smiled getting up as I got up behind her following her back up stairs.

....

Waking up to see the sun poking light into the room I looked around to see that I was the only one in bed. "Perrie? Jesy...Leigh-Anne?" I yawned looking around only for a nice aroma to hit my nose. They must be cooking breakfast. Grabbing my phone to see if I had any calls from Liam or text I unlocked it to see notifications but not from him. Sighing I set my phone down, he always sent me good morning text so he had to be mad at me. Getting out of bed, I decided to get a quick shower before heading downstairs. The girls and I had an interview this morning in order to promote our new album Salute which comes out tomorrow! I personally am so excited and think it's a big step from our DNA album.

"She's up, morning poopey!" Perrie smiled already sitting down with her plate, a cup of tea and her phone probably talking to Zayn. "Morning guys" I smiled waving as Jesy handed me a plate full of food. "Eat up cause we've got to leave in the next fifteen minutes" she smiled as Leigh-Anne handed me a cup of tea to go with it, she always made the best tea.

After breakfast we stopped by SYCO Records first cause Leigh-Anne wanted to see Niall and apparently the boys were there before they go to their interview so we stopped by. It'd be a good time to see Liam and apologize anyways. Pulling up we got out the limo smiling at some of the paps that were camped out outside the doors. Walking inside we instantly noticed the boys seeing as though they were talking to Kelly at the front door. Looking over in Liam's direction I noticed he kind of distanced his self and wasn't speaking. Hesitantly making my towards him I reached for his hand as he turned towards me showing off a busted lip and a small bruise around his left eye that wasn't exactly visible but you could still see it.