Control You

Jade's POV
*A Couple Days Later*

"I miss you too" I smiled looking back at Liam. Him and the boys had gone to Dublin for a concert and as of now I was face timing him. "So what are you guys doing now?" I asked out of curiosity while playing with my crop top. It's a bad habit really. "Uh...Umm...w-we're about to go t-to our signings..." he stuttered causing me to raise an eyebrow looking at him. "Is everything ok? You're stuttering really bad" Following his gaze down to my belly ring I blushed before looking back up at him. "Like what you see?" I joked watching his face flush red. Slowly nodding now it was my turn to be completely memorized at the sight of his lower half.

"Liam-!" I whisper yelled as he quickly grabbed what looked like a pillow and put it over him. Seeing him blush I couldn't help but giggle which caused him to groan. "That's not funny, you're teasing me..." Suddenly seeing Louis come into view I nervously smiled. Things were about to get awkward. "Hey Jade" he smiled before sitting beside Liam who still looked dazed but was obviously trying to hide it. Resting his head on the pillow, he quickly sat back up before looking at a now embarrassed Liam. "Whoa you two, what's going on here...?" he started looking into the camera at me as I shrugged. "Is Jade turning you on?" Louis chuckled as Liam tried to cover his mouth. Somehow getting out of Liam's grip Louis stood up pointing down at Liam. "Jade turned Liam on!" he shouted getting all the boys attention.

"Louis, shut up" Liam growled gripping the pillow tighter as all the boys now surrounded him. Aw, now I felt bad for doing whatever I did to 'turn him on'. Cheekily, Zayn snuck up behind Liam grabbing the pillow and pulling it off his lap as Liam quickly stood up trying to get it back only for me to see that the issue just got bigger. Squealing, I covered up my eyes as Louis stood in front of the camera blocking Liam off for me. "Giving Liam a boner love? I never knew you were such a naughty girl" he joked as I giggled. "Jade I'm going to have to face time you back later while I'm alone" Liam groaned covering up his area with his hands while the boys just laughed at his misery. Nodding, I blushed before blowing him a kiss and shutting my screen off. Standing up, I busted out laughing before looking down at my crop top, "I've got to wear you more often..."

Walking downstairs I joined the girls in the family room as they flipped through the news channel. "Good afternoon" I smiled before sitting down beside Jesy as she rested her head on my lap continuing to flip through the channels. "Afternoon poopey" they all said at the same time causing a sudden fit of giggles. "So, what happened upstairs? Who turned who on?" Leigh-Anne asked causing me to blush once again. Was Louis really that loud? "I was face timing Liam and I guess my crop top turned him on..." Seeing all the girls eyes get wide they suddenly started laughing. "Are you guys even intimate?" Jesy asked as I quickly shook my head. "No, I think that's what made it even more awkward..." I mentioned hearing Leigh-Anne gasp. "You haven't done anything with Liam?" Blushing even more I slowly shook my head hearing the other girls gasp.

"After the whole thing with Sam...I kind of just want to wait..." I said quietly looking down. "Until marriage?" Perrie smiled as I nodded. "And Liam's fine with that?" Leigh-Anne asked causing my eyes to go slightly wide. "No, I haven't mentioned it yet...do you think he'll agree to it?" I mumbled nervously that is until Jesy nodded with a warm smile on her face. "Of course he will, we all know how much he loves you, I'm sure he's willing to wait" Sighing nervously I nodded, I really hope he's willing to wait...

Liam's POV

Embarrassment. That's the main thing I'm feeling right now. I just got a boner in front of Jade and thanks to Louis she's probably mortified. But I couldn't help it. The way she was playing with her shirt I just wanted to go through the computer screen and touch her. I know she was obviously oblivious to the entire situation but that's what made her even more irresistible. I tried holding it in but what can I say? I'm still a boy with hormones. And that belly ring...ah, let me stop, I'm supposed to be trying to calm myself down.