32 .

b r o o k e

Well a month has passed and I haven't gave birth to my babies yet which is kind of good because I guess I have to get them out of my vagina like any other woman. But then one of them kicked my belly and that's when I knew that the babies wanted to get out through my vagina already because they couldn't stand being in the same stomach together anymore. Obviously, I was alone in the car because I was shopping for baby stuff. So I went to the back seat and took my clothes off. I pushed, pushed, and pushed. Now, I didn't have to put much work into it since I'm really strong. In one push the first baby could be flying out of my vagina into the window. That's not what happened though. The first baby came out crying and I was happy when I saw him. It was a boy, I carried him and saw his eyes. They were golden. I laughed until I started getting another pain.

"Time for the other baby.." I sighed and put him to the side. I pushed until the other came out. People weren't watching me because I was in this street where nobody is usually at because it's close to the woods as to where I live.

I grabbed the other baby as I carried it and it was a girl.

"A baby girl and a baby boy." I laughed and laid them down next to each other as I put my close back on since it wasn't a bloody mess. I had some blankets in the trunk so I got those out and covered them up. I got out of the car and I was going to go to the store to buy them clothes and baby carriers. Harry was already working on their room, Harry knew the sex of the babies but I didn't. I didn't want to know but now I do. Harry bought the babies clothes and hid them from me, I'm barely finding all of this out because it all came to me out of nowhere. Harry is going to be mad when he finds out that I have birth to these babies. I just needed to buy them clothes for now.

////////////

I got home and Harry was outside. I got down from the car with my sunglasses as if I was cool. Harry stared at me with a small smirk. His eyebrows furrowed when I was getting something out of the back seat. I got the baby carriers with the babies were.

"Who are they?" Harry asked.

"Who do you think?" I smiled. Harry widened his eyes and slowly walked up to me.

"Ours?" Harry asked and finally stood in front of me. I nodded and smiled. Harry smiled and hugged me tightly. After that, he bent down to look at them. "How? When?"

"I was going shopping for the babies and then I had this pain. So I gave birth to them on the back seat." I explained as I was kind of embarrassed that my kids where born on the back of a car seat. 

"Oh my god.." Harry whispered. "This is amazing. I'm finally a dad. Let's introduce them to the whole family. C'mon."

Harry was so happy, I loved it. I loved how his eyes lit up when he realized that it was our babies. I went inside with him to the living room as Harry held my hand.

"Everyone, meet our twins. Boy and a girl. Uh, we haven't planned out any names but eventually we will." Harry scoffed nervously.

Everyone walked up to us and looked at the babies.

"They're beautiful. Congratulations." Kelly smiled and looked at me. I nodded in respond of a thank you.

"When'd you give birth to them?" Evan asked as he hugged Anna.

Oh yeah, they're dating.

"About an hour ago or so." I shrugged. "But yeah, they're both beautiful. I wanted Harry to be with me though, I really wish he was but what matters now is that I have baby vampires and yeah."

"Well we're going to go upstairs and try to name them." Harry sighed and we both walked away upstairs. "I want to hold them."

"Then do it." I scoffed and went into his room. I sat down and got the babies out of the baby carriers and held my daughter. "What should we name you?"

"Brooklyn." Harry said. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Brooklyn because she is going to look like you and because I like that name. Brooklyn."

"It sound like my name." I scoffed. Harry sat next to me as he looked at our baby boy and carried him. As Harry was carrying our son, I fell even more in love with him. He's happy and so am I because Harry's my soul mate and I know it. We may not be able to grow old together but we are  going to be together forever.

"That's why I want to name her Brooklyn." Harry smiled. I nodded and slowly smiled as if I was agreeing with him on the name Brooklyn. I laid down putting Brooklyn  next to me as Harry did the same thing with our baby boy. "Now, what will we be naming you?"

"Elliot?" I asked. Harry looked at me as the sunset from the window lit up his face including his eyes which I always get lost in.

"Why?" Harry asked as if he was curious on why I chose that name out of all the other names in this whole wide world. 

"Well I've never told you this but I know that the Elliot Smith is your favorite singer so why don't we name our son after your favorite artist?" I shrugged. Harry smirked and shook his head.

"You always have to surprise me, Brooke Styles." Harry said with a smiled. "Elliot it shall be."

"Brooke Styles? I like how it sounds." I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"You want to know what I  like?" Harry emphasized the "I". I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I laughed.

"Getting the babies some blood? Because I'm pretty sure they're thirsty." I said and stood up. "C'mon, we have to put some blood in those baby bottles so they can drink from them."

"Ugh." Harry whined as he stood up and walked towards me. "Fine, I'll go get some blood for them. I love you, Brooksie."

"Whoa, what did you just call me?" I asked.

"Brooksie." Harry said. "It's a sweet nickname."

"Please, do not call me that ever again or I will literally kill you with the sex that we have."

"Why?" Harry asked. "Ah, that's what your parents called you right? I'm sorry, I didn't know until now."

"Just go get some blood for the babies." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Although, I do like the part about sex except the killing part.." Harry winked before he walked out of the room.