19 .

h a r r y

They took her. I don't know how, I was with her the whole time. But our enemies took her. She's going to turn into a vampire and we're in the process of looking for her everywhere. We can't go on the other side of the forest because that's our enemies' side.

"Don't worry, Harry. Once she turns, she's going to come back here." William said.

"No, we have to go to the other side! I need to save her, I don't want her to turn into our enemy. If we leave her there, she will. Have twenty hours passed?" I asked.

"In thirty minutes, she'll wake up as a new person, Harry. She's going to come back here."

"She's not. I can see the future and I don't see anything right now but I know she's not going to come back. They're not going to let her get out of there." I shook my head.

///////////////

b r o o k e

I woke up. I opened my eyes and woke up in this dark room, laying down on a bed. I sat up and looked at my hands. I was pale.

"How do you like the new you?" A guy came in with some other people. "I'm Victor."

"What am I doing here?" I asked with confusion.

"You're confused. Andrej, why don't you show her the new her?" Victor asked. I furrowed my eyebrows as Andrej got a mirror. He showed it to me and I looked at myself in it. My eyes were red like the vampires.

"I'm a vampire.." I whispered as I freaked out.

"Indeed." Victor nodded. "You're going to be part of us from now on. First, we need to give you your meal."

They brought a human in and he was scared. The men were holding him tight.

"Blake, cut him." Victor protested. Blake got a knife out and she cut his arm. I saw the blood stream down his arm. "Go ahead, Brooke. This is for you."

"I-I can't do that.." I whispered and shook my head. But it seemed so good. I could smell it and I wanted it.

"Do it." Victor demanded.

I ran up to the human and bit his neck. I started to suck the blood out of him. Wow, what the hell? Is this how being a vampire feels like? I put him down until he was dead and stood up.

"Good job, Brooke." Victor smiled. "Welcome to the family."

I wiped the blood out of my mouth and widened my eyes, "My mom.. What am I going to tell her? She can't know I'm a vampire. I don't have to kill her, right?"

"You don't have to kill her, Brooke. You can go visit her but don't tell her that you're a vampire. Go tell her that you're going to live with some different people." Victor explained.

"Wait, you're the Styles' enemies?" I asked.

"Yes and so are you." Victor smiled widely.

"Can I go visit my mom?" I asked as I walked out of the dark room with Victor.

"Yes but let me show you around first. This is the house you'll be living in. From now on, I'm your father." Victor smiled. "I know that you're father recently cheated on your mum. But I'm not that father. These are you siblings, my dear Brooke. This is Andrej, Blake, Brandon, and Margaret."

"Do I have a new mother too?" I asked.

"I'm glad you asked." Victor smiled. "She's right here. Ellen, come meet your new daughter."

Ellen came out and smiled, "Welcome to the family, Brooke. Let me show you your room."

Ellen walked me upstairs and showed me my huge room. It didn't have a bed but it had a couch.