9 .

b r o o k e

That kiss was pretty amazing. He's my first real kiss ever. I mean, my best friend's boyfriend didn't mean anything. But that kiss didn't mean that we were dating.. I mean, we didn't talk much after it. He took me to buy my prom dress and it was really pretty, pretty expensive too. On Friday or Thursday, he didn't talk to me. Or we didn't talk to each other. It was awkward. Imagine how's it's going to be in prom, ugh. I don't even want to go anymore.

"Honey!" Mom yelled and came in my room while I was looking at my prom dress. She gasped and covered her mouth. "You're going to prom? You didn't even tell me! Tell me everything, who are you going with?"

"This guy that I've been kind of hanging out with for a while.. His name is Harry." I sighed and looked at her. "I don't even want to go.."

"Why not?" Mom furrowed her eyebrows and sat down.

"We haven't talk for two days, mom. We've been avoiding each other ever since we kissed and I don't know if I want to go to prom. Prom is too early, don't you think? It's March." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"That's because school ends next month." Mom smiled and touched my hair. "You need to go to that prom, honey. I know you're not having the best time right now at school but don't let that stop you from having fun, okay?"

"Okay." I replied. Mom stood up and walked out of the room. I sighed and laid down. "When did life get so hard?"

"I'm sorry." I heard Harry say. I sat up and looked at him.

"Wow.. I never thought I'd hear your voice again.." I widened my eyes and moved to the side. "Why are you sorry?"

"For avoiding you after I told you that I love you." Harry said and sat down in front of me.

"Why did you avoid me?" I scoffed.

"Because all I wanted to do every time I saw you, I wanted to kiss you. I really like you, Brooke. And I would love for you to be my girlfriend. Also, thank you for not telling anyone about my secret." Harry smiled and looked at me awkwardly.

"You would love for me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded and looked down. He pursed his lips as if he was kind of nervous of what I would say. "Yeah, I think you're going to say no. So I'm going to go."

"Whoa, don't go." I pulled him and he sat back down. "Why would I say no after I kissed you?"

"Maybe you just kissed me because you didn't want to make me mad." Harry shrugged.

"Can't you read my mind? The first time you kissed me, I started to get feelings for you. And two days ago when we made out, I knew that it was official. I like you, Harry. I really do."

"I'll take that as a yes." Harry smiled and got close to me. He tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Wait, it's a yes but what are people going to say when they see me holding hands with you or better yet making out?" I asked.

"They're not going to say anything, they're just going to see us do this.." Harry kissed me and held my hand in between his fingers while we kissed.

"Don't you think it's too early?" I whispered and looked down. "I've only been here for two months."

"It's never too early." Harry whispered and kissed my neck which is my weakness.

"Oh my god, my weakness. You did not just go there." I whispered and moaned quietly so my parents won't hear. "This is kind of too early to be doing this, Harry. Let's just take it slow, okay?"

"I love slow." Harry smirked and looked at me showing his amazing dimples. I smiled and sighed. Wow, I can't believe I have a boyfriend already. It's all happening too fast.

I smiled and then my mom came in. I widened my eyes and gasped.

"Uh.." I said awkwardly. "Mom, this is Harry."

Harry stood up and shook my mom's hand and I stood up with him.

"Why is he in your room? How did he get in here, Brooke?" Mom widened her eyes and forced a smile.

"The window." I looked down and looked at her once again. "What? We didn't do anything wrong, I swear. Oh and Harry this is my mom, Rebecca."

"You want to join us for dinner, Harry?" Mom asked.

"Uh, no thank you." Harry smiled. "I already ate and it was a pretty big lunch but thank you."

"Okay." Mom smiled and looked at me with a thumbs up. I laughed and Harry stood up near the window.

"Well, since I just met your mom, you're going to meet my family." Harry smiled and grabbed both of my hands as I looked down.

"Not right now." I whispered and looked at him.

"Whenever you're ready." Harry smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I smiled. "Must you go now?"

"I must. My family needs me." Harry said as he was getting out of my room through the window. "I'll see you tomorrow at prom, yes?"

I took a deep breath and smiled, "Yeah. See you later."

"I love you." Harry yelled as he jumped off to land on his feet. I sighed and looked at him from the window.

"I love you too, I guess.." I whispered to myself and leaned against the window. I mean, it's too early to say I love you.. We barely started dating.