12 .

b r o o k e

"Brooke, wake up." Harry shook me as I slowly opened my eyes.

"You stayed with me the whole night?" I asked and yawned.

"Yeah." Harry smiled.

"Did you get some sleep?" I asked as I sat up.

"Um, I don't sleep." Harry whispered. "Vampires don't get tired, babe."

"Oh. So what did you do the whole night while I slept?" I asked.

"I just watched you sleep." Harry replied. "Now get up because we have to go to school. Your parents already left for work. I'm already ready for school so just get up and change."

"I need to shower though. I feel so nasty." I whined and walked to the restroom. "You'll wait for me here?"

"I'll wait for you. I'll just watch some tv." Harry sat down and sighed. I went into the restroom and took all of my clothes off. Ugh, this is nasty. I haven't showered since Saturday because of my accident and how I couldn't wake up in the hospital because of my unconsciousness. I had to shave everywhere. I mean, summer is coming but it's still rather cold outside. I had my own wax so I waxed my armpits. Then, I got in the shower and shampooed my hair. I put shampoo on like five times and conditioner as well. I washed my whole body and then I shaved my legs.

Once I got out of the shower, I felt so clean. It felt so goo. Then, I changed into my clothes and after that, I dried my hair. I felt like I was taking a long time but beauty costs.

"You know what?" I yelled and opened the restroom door. "You can go, Harry. I'll see you at school."

"You want me to leave without you?" Harry asked. "You sure? I'll wait for you outside school, okay. I'll see you later."

Harry used his super speed or whatever it's called to get to where I was at, "I'm sorry, did I scare you there?"

"No. It was just surprising." I whispered and half-smiled. Then, Harry grabbed me and kissed me.

"I'll see you at school." He whispered and then ran to the window and jumped off as per usual.

I laughed and kept on drying my hair. I was really bored just listening to the hair drying sound so I put some music on. I put on "Walking on sunshine" by Jane Weezer. I was jamming my heart out in the restroom. I was really happy for some reason. I was lip syncing in the restroom and I was pretending the hair dryer was my microphone.

I kept on doing that until my hair was dry. I decided to wear my hair down to school naturally since it was wavy. I wore a grey sweater with a Paris crop top and some black high waisted skinny jeans. I looked at my eyebrows in the mirror and plucked the bottom little hairs that were growing with the tweezers. I like my thick eyebrows, they are done but they're just thick. They look good, to be honest. Then, I did my make up. I contoured my cheeks which made my cheek bones pop out but not that much. Then, I buy some foundation on and blended it all in. I grabbed my mascara and took like five minutes doing it to make them look thick and long. Then, I washed my teeth. My head still hurt because of the accident and I could see the stitches on the corner of my head. I looked at my back as I put my shirt up and saw a few stitches.

I turned off the restroom lights and grabbed my backpack which was on my bed. I went downstairs and got the house keys to lock the door on my way out.

I ran back to my house because I forgot to take my medication which was in the cabinet of my restroom. I grabbed a bottle of water and took one pill.

Then, I ran out of my house and locked it because it was already eight am. I was speed walking to school because I didn't want to be late.

"Hey!" A random guy yelled at me and walked up to me. I got kind of scared and started to walk faster. "Are you walking to Midwood high school?"

"Yeah." I nodded and kept on walking.

"My names Evan Peters." He smiled. "I'm new here. I was wondering if you could show me around."

"Sure." I smiled. "I'm Brooke Ramsey."

"Nice to meet you, Brooke." Evan said.

"Likewise." I replied. "You're not a robber, right? This isn't a trick to kidnap me, right?"

"No." Evan furrowed his eyebrows and kept on walking with me. "Wow, I came into this school late. Are you a senior?"

"I will be next year." I smiled and kept on walking with him to school.

"Me too." Evan smiled. "So is this the school?"

"Yup. Welcome to hell." I sighed as I stopped in front of the school. "Oh and if you don't want to ruin your rep at this school, don't hang out with me. I'm the school weirdo."

"Wow, that must be tough." Evan widened his eyes. "But I don't care about my reputation here."

"Hey, babe." Harry whispered and grabbed me by the waist.

"Hi." I smiled and looked at Evan. "Oh, Harry this is Evan. Evan this is my boyfriend, Harry."

"Nice to meet you, man." Evan smiled and shook Harry's hand. "Oh, your hand is so cold."

"Nice to meet you too." Harry replied.

"That's so cool. Both of you guys are from London. I love the English language." Evan laughed and sighed. "Well, I have to go get my schedule so I'll catch you guys later."

Evan walked away and Harry came in front of me, "Why were you walking with him?"

"Calm down, I just met him. He's new here." I replied and looked at him.

"I don't like him. He thinks you're cute. His thoughts about you were very loud." Harry grabbed both of my hands and looked at the school.

"Yeah, and girls think you're hot. You don't see me flipping out about that." I half smiled and leaned into his chest. "It's just an opinion, Harry. He thinks I'm cute and that's it."

"I just don't want to have some competition."

"You don't have any. But I have a lot of competition. The cheerleaders are so pretty and I'm just eh." I shrugged and looked at the school.

"I think you're hot." Harry smiled. I laughed and pushed him playfully.

"Shut up." I laughed and held his hand. "Let's go in, it's getting cold out here."

"Alright." Harry smiled as we both walked into the school holding hands. Everyone stared at us. The cheerleaders mugged me but everyone was talking about us as we walked down the hallway.

"Harry, everyone is staring at us." I whispered and fake smiled.

"Who cares?" Harry asked and put his arm around me. "You're my girlfriend, that's all that matters."

I looked at Harry as we walked together and I smiled. He looked so happy. This is the first time I see him happy. He actually looked proud to have me as his girlfriend. For instance, a guy was staring at us and Harry smiled at him and said, "She's a babe, isn't she?" I just laughed and kept on walking with him.

Harry and I have only been dating for six days. I get you're supposed to love your boyfriend but I don't know what love feels like. I just really really like Harry and I'm glad I'm dating him. I just haven't fallen in love with him yet. But I know I will fall in love with him soon. Since he's already in love with me.